Chapter 28

|Camden's POV|

Ever since Shawn has been gone with Ava it's just been me and Braden and boy has he been a handful but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I got up a little earlier this morning so I could get coffee before Braden woke up. I went downstairs and started making my coffee when Shawn called.

|phone call|

C- Good morning babe!

S- Good morning to you too. How's it going at home babe?

C- Just missing you and Ava Grace but I'm thinking we're making a trip to your next stop. Where is it again?

S- Dallas

C- Good. They've got a good mall.

He just laughed.

S- I've missed you lots. I'd let you talk to Ava but she's asleep and were about to go to sound check.

C- Braden is asleep too. When is your next event. Tomorrow?

S- Yeah.

C- Alright well someone's awake so I'm gonna let you go. I love you lots. Tell Ava Grace I love her.

S- Love you and Braden too. Can't wait to see y'all. Bye.

|end of phone call|

I walked upstairs and into Braden's room to see my boy standing up in his crib.

"Hey boy!" I said as I went to pick him up. "Are you ready to get ready for the day?" I asked and kissed him on the cheek and then he started to cry a little. "What's wrong Bray?" I asked and pulled out my phone because someone texted me or so I thought. When I lit my phone up he saw my background which was Ava Grace and Braden. He pointed to her and said 'Sissy.'

"Well then, who knew sissy would've been your first word. Let's go get dressed." I changed him into khaki shorts, a black shirts and little black vans. I sat him down to play while I packed his bag. When I finished we went in my room and we packed my bag. "We're all ready to go see daddy and sissy!" I said and he smiled. "Sissy" he said and I laughed and put him in the car and drove to airport.

|Shawn's POV|

"Ava Grace come here for a second" I said as she ran around the arena.

"Yes daddy?" She asked.

"Sound check is almost over and then I'm taking you to get a surprise so sit right here while I talk to Andrew and Taylor for just a minute okay? And then we'll leave" I said and kissed her forehead.

"Okay daddy." She said.

I walked over to Andrew and Taylor just to make sure everything was in order for the show tonight. "Okay guys is everything good?" I asked. "Everything seems fine to me" they both said. "Alright well I'm heading to the airport to get Camden and Braden and then we're getting lunch if y'all want to join. But if not I'll see y'all later." I said and they both said goodbye. "Come on Grace." I said and took Ava's hand.

"Dad Grace isn't even my name" she said.

"It's your middle name silly goose" I said and she laughed and we got in the car.