i || i hear you // peddie (part 1)

[Hey so just quickly to let you know, this story is based around 2ish years after The Touchstone of Ra. The first scene is set in Patricia and Piper's house]

"Hey, Patricia," Piper smiled, walking into Patricia's room, to see her laying on her bed, "Have you Yacked?" She asked.

"What?" Patricia choked, sitting up.

"I said, Have you packed?" Piper repeated.

"Oh... packed," Patricia muttered to herself.

"Well? Have you?" Piper asked.

"Kinda," Patricia stated, pointing on her floor to her suitcase lying open, with clothes half in and half out.

"Patricia!" Piper spoke sternly, "The taxi will be here in half an hour. Pack!"

"Fine, Fine," Patricia replied, getting off her bed, and sorting out the mess on her floor.

****

"Taxi is here Patricia!" Piper called.

"Okay, give me one minute," Patricia responded.

"Hurry up," Piper spoke impatiently, before taking her suitcase out to the taxi, and climbing in.

About a minute later, Patricia walked out the door with her suitcase, and then walked up to the taxi.

****

"We are here, Yacker," The taxi driver told them, as he pulled up outside the airport.

"What did you say?" Patricia asked, almost choking on her words.

"He said that we are here," Piper told her.

"Bu-But what did he call us?" Patricia stuttered.

"Girls," Piper told her, a confused expression spread over her face.

"He did?" Patricia asked.

"Yes," Piper nodded, "Are you feeling okay?" She followed up.

"Yeah... Fine," Patricia huffed, climbing out of the taxi, and thanking and paying the driver.

Both Patricia and Piper then made there way into the airport, and joined the queue for checking in.

****

After queueing for ages in several different queues, and going through security, they finally got to sit down for a bit, while they waited for their plane to be called.

****

"Flight BA764 to New York, is now boarding at Gate 16," A man called out through a microphone.

Patricia and Piper then both stood up, and made there way to Gate 16 along with loads of other people who were boarding the same plane as them.

The crowd of people made there way through a white tunnel that lead to the plane.

"What seat are we?" Patricia asked.

"16 C and D," Piper told her.

"Okay," Patricia nodded, as they made their way down the plane, and to their seats.

"We are these seats," Piper said as she pointed to two seats.

"K," Patricia replied, as they both sat down.

****

Hours of safety instructions later, the plane took off.

"Hello," A woman smiled., as she walked up to Patricia and Piper, "Would you like to buy some food, or do you have something Yacked?" She asked.