iv || after a long time // jabian

[Dear Fabina shippers, if you don't like Jabian then don't read this story, because I can't be bothered to deal with comments like 'Fabian likes Nina, not Joy' or 'Fabina is forever' or 'Why would you even write a story about Jabian, it's not real'. Plus, Jabian might have happened if Nina didn't come. So... This story is set before Nina arrived at the House of Anubis. May include traces of Mickber, but I will write a proper Mickber story soon.]

Patricia's POV

"So, I was thinking about asking him out tonight," Joy told me as we walked to biology, she was talking about Fabian... Again. She had had a crush on him for ages, and was now finally planning to tell him, although I think he already knows, everyone knows, Joy doesn't make it that discreet. I was always the friend that she spoke to about this, to be honest, I'm not too sure why as I don't know anything about guys and dating.

"Cool," I muttered.

"How do you think I should do it?" She asked me.

"Hey Fabian, I like you?" I suggested, bluntly.

"No," She nudged me jokingly, "It needs to be romantic."

"I don't know, Joy," I huffed, "I'm not good with romance."

"What about if I lay rose petals in a heart?" Joy suggested.

"You're asking him out, not proposing to him," I gave her an unsure look.

"What do I do then?" Joy asked, as we both walked into the biology class and sat down, we both sat on the same table, with Fabian and Mick, but they weren't in class yet.

"I don't know... Make him dinner I something," I suggested, unsurely.

"That's not too bad," She smiled.

****

Joy's POV

"Hey, Trudy?" I asked, walking into the kitchen, seeing Trudy.

"Yes, Sweetie?" She smiled.

"Would I be able to make a meal for me and Fabian?" I questioned.

"Ooh! Are you having a date?" Trudy asked in a curious tone.

"Kinda..." I hesitated.

"Or course you can!" Trudy smiled.

"Thanks," I grinned, before pulling ingredients out of cupboards and the fridge.

Trudy then walked into the laundry room, most probably to do some laundry, leaving me alone in the kitchen.

****

"Hey, Joy, how's it going?" Patricia asked, walking into the room

"Help me, Patricia," I demanded, "I'm struggling and you can cook."

"I'm really not that good at cooking, Joy," She told me unsurely.

"Please, just help me, Patricia, I'm really bad at cooking," I begged.

"Fine," She rolled her eyes, before walking over to the kitchen counter and helping me cook.

****

"You did tell Mick to keep Fabian in his room, right?" I checked, while me and Patricia were mid way through cooking.

"Uh..." Patricia hesitated, looking to the floor.