Chapter 6

Kiley's POV

I woke up to the door bell ringing. Why the hell can't anyone else answer it. I sighed as I got out of my nice warm bed and put on some grey sweat pants. I started to walk down the stairs as the door bell rang again. I yell that I was coming. When I reached the front door, I unlocked it and opened it. There was a man in a black tuxedo.

"Kiley Beckwood?" Who the hell would be here at this time asking for me. I sighed and answered.
"That's me. May I ask what you are doing here this early in the morning?" I snapped at him because I am tired at hell and someone has to come to my door and wake me up. His eyes became big as he looked at me with anger all over his face.

"It is twelve-thirty in the afternoon, to be exact. You have fifteen minutes to get dress and ready to go so I can take you to Mr.Broody. Mr.Broody sent me here to pick you up and take you a place where is waiting for you." What the fuck. Who the does thus man think he is?

"Who the hell do you think you are. You come to-..." He cut me off my raising his hand and looking at his watch.

"Mr.Beckwood, you now have fourteen minutes and counting down. I would hurry up of I were you. Mr.Broody does not take no for an answer unless forced to by a higher power than him." I sighed. I slammed the door in his face.

I made my way to my stair case. I walked to my room. I went into three bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and did my hair. After that, I came out of my in suit bathroom and back into my room. I picked out a black American Eagle V-neck T-shirt along with black shorts with white stripes. I found my black and white Adidas shoes. I went back into my bathroom and put on my acne medication on my face. After I was done getting ready, I made my way down the upstairs hallway and slid down the stair railing. I ran out the front door and closed it. After that I turned to see the gut in the black tuxedo holding the car door open for me. Are you serious, why would Johnathan have a person pick me up in a limo.

I sighed, I got in the car and the man closed the door after I got in. After the he got into the driver seat and started to make his way to Johnathan. About ten minutes we drove until we came to a stop. The limo driver got out of the car and opened the door for me. I got out and I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw a breath taking view. I was standing on the top if a hill where you could see the ocean waves going up on the beach and back in the ocean. Along with part of the forest of Hawaii. I found where Johnathan was and I started to make my way towards him.

As I got closer I noticed a round glass table with green decorative designs engraved into it. It's also had matching green chaos to go with it. The table was full of food. Grapes, apples, oranges, sandwiches, and what looks like wine. As I got closer and closer my heart started to race. When I finally reached Johnathan, I started to speak...

"What is the meaning if this. You had some mean ass gut tell me what to do, and he said I had fifteen minutes to get my ass ready to go. But no I couldn't sleep in. So may I ask, the hell is so important abo-" I was cut off my soft warm lips upon mine. I started to feel butterflies in my stomach. My heart started to beat a million minutes a mile. I started to kiss him back, as he started to deepen the kiss I had to pull away because if I don't stop now things won't be looking good. Things will start to look dirty.

"Man, I have been waiting to do that all night. Anyways, the meaning of this was that I wanted to have lunch with you. I knew that you would probably not know what to say so I just had my chaperone come to your house in my limo. I told him to do whatever he could to get you to come. And you made the right decision because that guy can be a bitch if you piss him off. So will you have lunch with me?" I sighed and made my way to the chair that Johnathan helped me into.

"How long Kiley?" What is Johnathan trying to asking me?

"What are you talking about Johnathan?" I asked as stared to take some grapes and one of the sandwiches that looked good.

"What I am trying to ask is, how long have you been In love with me?" I literally choked on a grape that I was trying to swallow. I started to cough because I didn't want to die choking on a grape.

Johnathan pored me a glass of wine and handed it to me quickly. I took the glass of wine gracefully and took a sip. As I was recovering from choking I started to answer his question... yeah sure I am in love with him but I can seem to get my mouth to speak the words that are at the tip of my tongue.

Jonathan's POV

I watched him stare at me with a blank face. He opened and then closed his mouth several times. I just needed it know. Because to be honest I think I'm in love with Kiley. No, I am in love with Kiley Beckwood. I was the one to break the awkward silence between us.

"Never mind, your don't have to an-..." I was cut off by him getting up from his chair and making his way over to me.

When he made it to my chair he leaned down, our lips nearly a centimeter away. Then he closed that space between us. I instantly kissed him back, he turned my chair with me in it, and he got on my lap. As he was getting on my lap, I rapped my arms around his waist and brought him closer. When he was all the way on my lap, he rapped his arms around my neck. He deepened the kiss by taking my bottom lip in between his teeth and pulled on it. I moaned, and that's when he took his chance to put his hot wet tongue into my mouth. Our tongues battled with bliss.
Then he did something that not only make me crazy, it made me mind blown. He started to grind on me. As our crotches rubbing together, I gasped for air. And that's when he pulled away. And said something that made me think of sadness and surprise.

"Since 8th grade." And with that I picked him up and laid us in the soft thick grass. I leaned down to kiss him with ever thing I got.

I went from his mouth, to his jaw line, to his neck, and up to his ear. I whispered that his mine, only mine and then I sucked on his earlobe. He moaned and that's when I when I went down to his collarbone. I sucked on his skin that was in between his neck and his collar bone. His back arched up while letting out a moan. Yes, I found the spot. I took my free hand and put it under his shirt. As my hand ran up and down his chest, I was amazed of how built he was. But he some how stopped me and pushed me off of him. He got up and ran away , I got up and tried to run after him.