Writing Contest

Rosedrop- Dark brown she-cat with white splotches and green eyes

Lightningscar- White tom with sandy lightning shaped stripes with blue eyes and a scared eye

Runningstar- Black tom with white ear tips, tail tip, and toes with yellow eyes

~~~~~~~~~~~

       The stars were twinkling their brightest and the moon shone high in the night sky, just a claw length from being full. A black cat was out for a walk, looking up at the stars. He heard laughter in the distance, and pricked his ears. He followed it, and it led him to a river reflecting the stars. He hid in a bush as he watched two familiar cats, anger filling his crazed mind.
  "Ha ha, stop it!" the dark brown she-cat laughed. The other white tom was laughing as well, cracking some jokes.
  "Heh, wha-what does a cat do when it ge- ha ha ha! Okay okay, what does a cat do whe- when it gets angry?" the tom asked, still laughing a but.
  "What?" the she-cat asked, a hint of laughter still in her voice.
  "It has a hissy fit!" The tom joked.
       They both started laughing hysterically. The she-cat put her paw on the toms shoulder and couldn't stop laughing. After several heartbeats they calmed down and the she-cat pressed closer to the tom.
  "You would make a great father, Lightningscar," the she-cat whispered.
  "If only you were in my clan, Rosedrop, we would make great parents," the tom meowed.
  The black cat stepped out, fuming in anger.
  "Parents?!" The cat growled in anger.
     He had clearly heard what they said. Rosedrop and Lightningscar jumped and scrambled up.
  "R-Runningstar? What are you d-doing here?" Rosedrop asked fearfully.
     Rosedrops heart began to pound, feeling like it'd burst any second. Lightningscar began backing up, ready to run from the crazy leader.
  "Yeah? I was just out for a walk and I heard you guys. What in Starclan's name are you doing with a Dawnclan cat?! And what's this about being parents?!" Runningstar spat.
  "I-I can explain," Rosedrop meowed nervously.
  "No need for explaining. I see what's going on here. Rosedrop, you are here by exiled from Petalclan! We don't want to see you in our territory by sun high!" Runningstar growled.
  "Wh-what? Your making a huge mistake!" Rosedrop argued.
     Her limbs began to feel like moss, ready to collapse from her own weight. What would her parents think? Her friends? The clans?! Lightningscar stood where he was, frozen. He was just as shocked as Rosedrop.
  "I'm not making a mistake, you are. You did this to yourself," Runnigstar meowed. He turned his gaze towards Lighningscar.
"And for you, get off our territory, both of you!" he yowled.
      He leaped at Lightningscar and began a fight. Lightningscar collapsed at the leaders weight. He tried to wiggled out of his grip but couldn't. He clawed at his sides and Runningstar hissed in pain. He scratched Lightningscars non-scared eye. He winced in pain and Lightningscar pushed Runningstar off with his hind legs, leaving scratches on his stomach. They both looked at each other, backs raised. Rosedrop watched in the distance, heart broken.
  "You really have gone crazy, Runningstar. I remember when you were just an innocent leader! Come on Rosedrop, you'll be welcomed in my clan," Lightningscar hissed.
    Rosedrop looked at Lightning. She noticed blood welling on his shoulders and he held his eye shut to prevent blood from getting in it. Rosedrop walked up to him and licked the blood from his eye. They both turned and walked to Dawnclan. Runningstar spat curse words their way and went back to camp, swinging his tail in anger.

*******************
Total words used: 576
This was a writing contest for peppermint_pup
This has been fun!! I really enjoyed writing this topic. Oh, and at this note, yes I will be updating ALL my books soon. School ends on the 26 and I've been getting more free time. Anyway, hope your enjoyed :3
Total words: 564