8-5-16

Hi!, welcom to another chapter of my weird life!, well, last time we left my little story with my lack of friends, well as you had read I'm shy around new people, and the fact that some of the closest friends that I had, left me because of others, or they had to move to another towns, has make me a little cautions with my friends, obviously when you tell someone some of your secrets and they use them agains you, I can practically guarantee you that you will be very cautious with what you say around others, but even after all of that some girls had taken the time to know me better and become friends with me (Woho!) and I can say that all of them are awesome, because some of my happiest memories (and the weirdest) where made with them.
"Ms. Bad influence" help my other friends to break me from my antisocial shell, cause I was the type of "Don't mess with me mere mortal" or "Don't you dare breath near me girl" or you can paraphrase that to "I don't care who you are so stay away from me" yeah, I was weird, well more that I am now. *insert nervous laugh*
I really like talking with them because they don't judge me or label me because of all of my likes and hobbies, and even if they are all labeled as the "know it all" they will continue being my friends because it's true nerds must stick together!
Take care and continue being awesome!
-Serenity
And now a picture that made my day!

 *insert nervous laugh* I really like talking with them because they don't judge me or label me because of all of my likes and hobbies, and even if they are all labeled as the "know it all" they will continue being my friends because it's true ner...