Thomas/Newt Part 2

The next morning Minho and Ably were the ones that were running the maze, but y/n was there to send them off, just like every day. She kissed there cheeks good luck as Newt had her in his arms to do so. She waved to them as they ran into the maze, then hugged Newt's neck. He made his way to the homestead and lied down with her for a while until some of the other boys had woken up. When Newt got up to get something to eat, y/n was asleep on his chest. He just carried on making his way to the food. When he sat down y/n began to wiggle a little bit, but she didn't wake up. She stopped wiggling about when Newt began to rub soothing circles on her back. Not long after she woke up again while yawning a cute little yawn making most of the gladers, that were up, aww. Thomas joined them by sitting next to Newt with three bowls of whatever it is Fry made for breakfast. Y/n began eating it slowly and nearly missed her mouth sometimes if it wasn't for Newt and Thomas next to her. By the end of breakfast she was fully awake and ready to get to work.

While they were working it started to rain and they took shelter in the homestead. As they waited for the rain to stop, Chunk was playing with little y/n to make the time go faster. When the rain had stopped they all waited by the doors. Y/n was in Newt's arms as she looked though the doors. Suddenly there were shouts of encouragement for Minho, who was pulling Ably along. But the thing that the gladers found heartbreaking was y/n calling for her brother and he might not make it back. At the last minute, Thomas slipped though the doors and a pained cry lefted y/n, as she hide in Newt's neck. As she was crying she didn't know that Newt had walked away from everyone else and had asked Chunk to get something of Minho's. Chunk came back with one of Minho's shirts to wrap around y/n. When she felt something being wrapped around her, her crying slowed a bit as she looked to see one of her brothers shirts. She snuggled into Newt more sniffing ever now and then as Newt tightened the shirt more.

The next morning

Newt was standing in front of the doors, along with everyone else, with little y/n asleep in his arms. He hadn't woken her up as she had just got to sleep before the sun began to rise. When the doors opened there was no one there. Some of them stared for a bit, watching the end of the path. Newt began to walk away so that y/n could rest, but before he got far, there were cheers. Minho and Thomas had survived the maze along with Ably. Ably was taken to the med-jacks as Newt had put y/n in her hammock to sleep. When they had the meeting about what to do with Thomas, Minho made his way to y/n. When he got there he saw her just waking up and she sleepily looked at Minho then her eyes closed, but shoot wide open when she realised that it was him. She jumped into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist, best she could since she was still wearing his shirt. Minho then made his way back to everyone else and they all cooed when they saw little y/n attached to her brother.

So many things happen after that, grieves had attacked the glade, after Thomas had taken some people in the maze. They fought there way to safety against the grieves, Ably was taken. Thomas stung himself and had the extra syringe that was sent up with Teresa. They have had Gally threaten them and now they were sitting in an helicopter. Y/n was sitting in Minho's lap while they waited to get to were ever they were going. When they got there they were all rushed off and Newt took y/n from Minho and ran inside. When they entered Newt put y/n down and she hide behind his legs and in front of Minho's, who was standing behind them. Janson, is how he introduced himself, had lend them somewhere they could get something to eat. After that they were shown where they could get cleaned up, but y/n had help from a nurse since she had didn't know how to herself. When they gave her the injections she wouldn't stop crying. They showed her to where the others where and Thomas was already with them. She ran straight up to Minho who had seen her coming. He crouched down and picked her up into his arms.

"You look cute." Newt told her once he had seen what she was wearing.

All that little y/n did was hide in Minho's neck as she gripped onto his shirt he was wearing

All that little y/n did was hide in Minho's neck as she gripped onto his shirt he was wearing. The others noticed but everyone else just thought that she was tired, but she never does that when she is. Minho sat down and turned her around, but she didn't want any of that and turned back around to hide her face. Minho looked to Newt and he struggled his shoulders and looked around them to see everyone staring at her.

"She might be nervous. Everyone is staring at her." Newt whispered into Minho's ear.

"Probably." Minho sighed out.

"Hey y/n?" Thomas called as if he was questioning her.

She turned her head slightly to him, to see him, Frypan and Winston pulling funny faces. She tried not to laughter, but giggles could be heard and when Newt started to tickle her she nearly fell off of Minho's lap.

"Now there's the smile we all love." Thomas said as he saw y/n pull her face away from Minho's chest and looked to him.

She reached out to him and he took her from Minho, as they both stood up to do so, then started to whisper things to her about the people around them after he sat back down. They were soon showed to a room to sleep in and y/n decided to sleep with Newt, now knowing that her brother was safe.