Chapter 11: The Encounter

"Look there!" Pacifica pointed with her free hand. She coughed hard and aloud.
"Are you okay?" Dipper asked.
"Yeah, I don't know what that was." She said. Almost as if something foreign had entered her body, and she was trying to expel it.
Dipper pulled out a pocket knife from his jeans.
"Where'd you get that." Pacifica asked, concerned.
"You learn a thing or two in these woods." He said.
A triangle shaped stone sat in the ground appearing from the fog.
"Well, we'll if it isn't Pine tree and his little girlfriend too." It said, lighting up as it pronounced syllables. The voice within the statue seemed to violently cough after completing a sentence.
"Bill! I thought I killed you." Dipper waved the knife.
"Hey, I don't want to play the technical game here, I just wanna ruin yours and blondie's life." His laugh slowly devolved into a cough.
"Ugh, you maniac!" Blinded by anger, Dipper picked up a rock and chucked it as hard as he could at the Bill Rock, dropping his knife. It hit him bouncing back off.
Pacifica then clutched her side, letting out a scream of pain before falling to the ground.
"Oh did I mention anything you try to do to me effects little miss fake hair over here." Bill laughed.
Dipper ran over to Pacifica who was bruised badly in the side. He charged at Bill but stopped remembering what he said. It wasn't the stone that Bill's energy had taken up residence in. It was Pacifica.
"Face it kid, you can say you 'killed' me until you're blue in the face, but I got something of value to you." He taunted.
"You... you monster!" Dipper screamed.
"Yada-yada-yada good for you. You know what, I just realized something pine tree, as long as I have blondie over here, I can torment you for the rest of your miserable life. And you won't be able to do a thing about it!"
"No I won't let you! I'll..." He was interrupted.
"Dipper please run, get out of here." Pacifica said.
"What... what about you?"
"I'll... I'll be fine. Just forget about me." A tear rolled down her face.
"No! I won't let that happen! I'll find a way!" He turned to face the Bill structure.
"Oh Mr. tall and mighty let's see how you are when i... ugh!" The rock cracked through the middle.
"Wow you did it kid. I can't believe it. You finally beat m.." It broke into many pieces before falling on the ground.
What happened...
He turned around and fell to the ground.
Pacifica had stabbed herself with the pocket knife to defeat Bill. Blood surrounded her shadow.
"PACIFICA!" Dipper ran, tripping over himself. He took out the knife and tried to stop the bleeding with his hands.
Pacifica laid her hand on his and smiled in tears.
"Pacifica, please don't die! Don't die." Dipper cried.
"T-thank you for all those years of joy I had with you." Pacifica said.
"We can have more fun times I'm going to get you to the hospital, your going to be fine." Tears fell from his brow.
"Thank you Dipper for showing me I didn't have to be the person I didn't want to be. Thank you for loving me."
It began to rain.
"Stop it! Please! Well find a way. Just don't talk like that." He yelled.
"Dipper... I... I love y...." Her eyes rolled up into her head and her eyelids shut.
"I can't lose you, please!" Dipper tried shaking her awake, but to no use. He sobbed over her body.
He looked up into the sky.
"Why? Why! You win Cipher. DID YOU HERE THAT, YOU WIN!"
On that summer day, Pacifica Northwest Died.