11 | New Love?

2 months later
-
-
Jake and I have been dating for about 1 month and a half. Hunter has visited a couple times and we are best friends.

"So what you wanna do today?" Jake asks
" Ummm how about the beach?" I say scrolling through my phone.
" Sounds good Baby Girl" he says smirking. ( Am I the only one that loves when a boy calls you baby girl cause I love it ❤️).

I decide to get ready so I put on my bathing suit, put on a shirt and my sandals and pack my beach bag ( above).
-
When we get to the beach I lay out my towel and apply sunscreen. I took a picture with Jake and posted it.

I went out into the ocean and let me tell you the waves were HUGE! Jake being an idiot didn't run from the waves he let them crash on him a make him fall.

After a couple hours of laughing swimming and tanning I decided to just relax on my towel and dry off.

When I was laying down I noticed a familiar voice. I looked over and in the water was.... Wait no it's not him. Why would he come to my home and not tell me. I blink a couple times to see if I was day dreaming well I wasn't.

I looked over at Jake to see he was asleep.
So I run as fast as I could " MARIO!!!" I yell. He looks over at me surprised but catches me in time. " Omg Sarah what are you doing here." He asks putting me down.

" Oh I'm here with my boyfriend Jake!" I say pointing to where he is sleeping. " Really!?" Mario asks " Cause I'm here with my pgirlfriend, you remember Journee right?" He asks and points to her holding his hand. " Of course I do! Hey Girl!" She waves at me . " I didn't  know you moved down here!" Mario says " Cause I would've contacted you asap!" He says and Journee gives him a glare " wth is her problem?" I think to myself.

After Jake wakes up I introduce him to Mario and Journee and we just hung out. I get a nontifacation from my phone, it was Twitter,
MagconTour: Finally! Check out Hunter Rowland posing for the ocean in Destin Florida!
"Omg!" I say " What Mario asks "Hunter he is here at the beach." I wanna see him!" I say getting up from my towel.

" Why?" Jake asks " He is one of my best friends." I say " Omg whatever just go be with all of the guys like I care" he says rolling his eyes.

" Why do you seem so jealous Jake?" I ask him " Because you are MY girlfriend and I don't think a boy would like his girlfriend hanging with other guys."

" But you can trust Mario" I say " Yeah I know I can you know why? You haven't dated him yet." " Okay so what about hunter?" I ask " You've dated him!" Jake starts to raise his voice "
" Look Jake you need to stop I don't have feeling for any of them and if you have a problem with them then," I get cut off
" Then what?" Jake asks " I will breakup with you," I say clinching my fists

" Well Sarah to save me from the pain,"  He says standing up " We are over" He says grabbing his things and looking at me.

I start to feel hot tears flooding my face. Mario runs up to me and hugs me. " Hey get off of her!" Journee yells " I'm your girlfriend not her!" " Shut up Journee why don't you just go and become Jakes girlfriend, y'all both seem to get jealous." He says turning back around hug me.

Journee storms off quick leave just me and Mario hugging. " Let's go to my house" Mario says still putting an arm around me as we walk.

When we get to Marios house Cat and Nacha are leaving the house to go somewhere. I run up to them and give them big hugs. " Bye Cat Bye Nacha!" I say running in. Then Mario walks past them " Demon #1, Demon#2" then he turns around and says " JK I LOVE YALL!" And I'm over here laughing my ass off.

When Mario and I get settled we watch Netflix and eat pizza and ice cream. Mario and I since we've been close we have always had 1 cuddle position and we still remember it we e would do the same thing when we were like 6.
How they cuddle↓↓↓↓

" Hey thank you for making me feel better

" Hey thank you for making me feel better." I say " Your welcome" he says softly " You know I just realized that i didn't get to see Hunter." I say giggling. " Well you see Hunter can live without seeing you." Marios says " But you know who can't ?" He asks me " Who?" I say confused " Me" he says smiling .

I couldn't take it. Mario. He was who I needed. I grabbed his face and smashed his lips onto mine. When we pulled away I could say was I love you Mario Selman. And we drifted off to sleep.

OMG! YEAH I SAID I WOULD DO SLOW UPDATES BUT I LIKE TBIS CHAPTER SO. #SAKE #MARAH OR #SUNTER? BYEEE OH AND DONT FORGET TO SM;)e💕