Anger Issues

TW: sex. lots and lots of sex.

It had been a fairly long day for Roger. It certainly didn't help that Brian had been picking stupid fights about everything with only Roger for the entire tour, and yet here they were, sharing a tiny hotel room with only one bed and a shower.  

They both had been begging to stay in another room, but Freddie insisted he have his own room, John was a loud snorer, and there were only three available rooms. And, of course, they couldn't stop fighting.  

"HOW DID YOU NOT NOTICE THAT YOU KEPT THE HI-HAT OPEN? IT WAS AN EASY FUCKING MISTAKE THAT A REAL DRUMMER COULD'VE AVOIDED!" Brian shouted. 

"Sorry!" Roger retorted in a hushed manner. 

"I swear to God, you've been fucking up left and right!" He rolled his eyes. Roger so desperately wanted to say something back, but knowing what Brian was like, he didn't. Unfortunately, Brian could tell. "Is there something you want to tell me, Roger?" He spat. 

"N-no." Brian bit his lip. In a split second, Brian had Roger pinned to the wall. Boy, was he pissed. "Let go of me!" Roger attempted to wriggle free. But, Brian really had him locked in. But, what happened next, that's when things got interesting. 

Brian pushed Roger onto the bed, pinning him down. "B-brian?" Roger's breathing got heavy and uneven, fearing that Brian would punch him or something. But, nothing could have prepared him for what would happen. Brian moved his face closer to Roger's neck, his hot breath making Roger shudder. 

That's when it hit him: Brian didn't want to kill him.  

He wanted to fuck his brains out. 

As soon as he realized this, Brian leaned down, his eyes fixated on Roger. "Now, listen, and listen carefully. I'm in control here. " He pressed his mouth against Roger's, gently biting down on his lip.  

Meanwhile, Rog was having the time of his life. Brian was pushing his lips against Roger's, and honestly, he was enjoying it. A lot. "Jesus Christ," Brian mumbled. "You're loud." 

"S-sorry." Roger looked coyly up at him, pouting as Brian's lips smashed against his. 

"God, you look so hot." Brian groaned, clearly turned on. Roger suspected that the stuttering may have played some role. So, just to be a tease, he continued. 

"Th-thanks, B-brian." This really drove Brian crazy.  

"Goddamn." He was really getting into it now. But, Roger wanted more. "Do you want to fuck with my mental health? Because you're driving me insane, dammit." His head tilted back. 

"I-I think we both know that's not the thing I want to fuck with."  

"Well, let's get started then, shall we?" He lolled his head back, unzipping his jeans, revealing a massive hard-on. 

"Holy shit." He gasped, with perfect speech, no stuttering whatsoever. Brian smirked, continuing to make out with Roger. "I-i think we may be kind of, well, ignoring the elephant in the room here. I m-mean," Roger moaned. "W-well, um." He was blushing madly. 

"Ah, I understand. You want things to move a little quicker." Brian's hand touched Roger's cheek gently. This didn't last long though, as he soon began running his fingers through Roger's thick blonde hair. Roger was getting very impatient. Almost to the point of anger.  

"My god, just fuck me already, will you?" Roger whined, an impatient look on his face.  

"Not yet. You don't threaten me at all. In fact, you look so adorable when you're angry that I might wait awhile." Roger's face went a bright red, and neither boy was exactly sure whether it was out of rage or embarrassment.