School

Tash's P.O.V

Uh great school today I think to myself. I get dressed and put on my black beanie and started to walk towards the coffee shop. "Miss Royle could we have a bit of your time" says a police officer. I am not going down without a fight, I run towards the garage, I burst through the doors and all of the Roscoes attention is on me. "window" before they can respond I feel somebody grab me from behind. "Natasha Royle I am arresting you on suspition of attempts murder." I freeze I starts to resist "who of?" "Charlie Davis" I start to resist and shout of them that I didn't do it but it is useless. They escort me to the car. I realise I am not gonna get out of this even though I am completely innocent.

Robbie P.O.V

"Attempted murder that aint right" says zig "Nah ive met Charlie Davis and I know that she wouldn't be able to take him down, I doubt even I could" says fred   "you could see by her face that she did not have a clue what was going on"  says jase "i'll go tell her dad" I say.

I knock on the clubs door and a guy with the same scorpion tattoo on his neck answers, I must admit they look very similar. "Um are you Tash Royles father." I say. "Yes" "shes just been arrested for attempted murder." He runs out the door grabbing his keys at the same time.

1 day later

Tashs P.O.V

It turns out they did not have any evidence pointing towards me but somebody gave them my name, so really they where just trying to make me squirm and hold onto whatever evidence they had a make a case out of it. The only problem is that now people cross to the other side of the street when they see me coming or they shout murderer or something like that. Somebody even had the nerve to graffiti Murderer in red paint along the side of the club my dad went ballistic. The only people that don't avoid me are dodger, and the Osbornes. I decided I should go and apologise to the roscoes because I brought my trouble to their doorstep. I make my way out and start to go to the garage. Even my own brother is ignoring me. I walk into the garage to see all of the roscoe boys fixing some kind of car. Ziggy is shouting at a car, I walk over to him stick my hand into the pipe and pull out a stone, "now try it" I say "it works your a life saver." he smiles at me not a grin but a smile. "yeah well you gotta love cars, sorry about yesterday the police where just trying to make me squirm. They had no evidence" "nah its ok we have all done some bad things, sorry about the clubs wall whoever did that needs to get their facts strait." says Joe "nah the whole village hate my family so this was just another excuse to take the piss, anyway sorry and that car is leaking brake fluid." "oh yeah crap, thanks for pointing that out" reply's joe "no problem" "she should just have our jobs" says Freddie "you couldn't afford me" I say as I walk out the garage. I like her she has guts but is not to big headed, I just feel sorry for her with all the rumors that are flying around about her" says Joe 2Shes hot as well" says Robbie "oh has little Robbie got a crush" "no" "little Robbie's blushing" "Piss of Fred" "she is hot if she was my age then I would go for her" says Ziggy "zig you would go for anyone" "she would look hot in overalls" Ziggy says just as I walk back in. "forgot my hat and thanks for the compliment but man whores are not really my type, I prefer Bad boys." I wink at them before leaving "hey I'm not a man whore" "whatever helps you sleep at night zig" I hear laughing as I make my way back to the club.

I may have only known the boys for 2 days but I already feel like they are my brother but I cant help but want Robbie to be more. I think I am falling for Robbie... that cant be good.

Joe P.O.V

I like that girl if I had to have a sister I would imagine her as that. "is it just me who thinks of that girl as a sister even though we have known her for 2 days" they all agree that she is like a little sister. "I'm not a man whore am I" Ziggy says we all laugh at him. "no zig your not" I reply sarcasticaly

Robbie's P.O.V

I have only known her for 2 days but is it possible that I have started falling for Natasha Royle.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, please comment for any ideas and follow me but don't forget to vote. Check out my other storys. I will try to update as frequently as possible. But I do have school.

12fangirl13 xxxxxx