❤❤HEY SUPERSTAR❤❤

❤❤❤❤❤❤Hey guys,
Hi, a little trivial as the beginning,but I don't know the words.
Bonjour? Salve?Hola?
I don't think it's important.
You know, it's like a letter,but the address is not there, because that's who live in my heart.
You know when someone enters slowly into your life and you don't even realize??
You came into my life on tiptoe, like a thief when he has to steal something.
You're like thieves, you have entered into my heart without a sound, you were there to a lot of time and then one day you started screaming and scratching everything.
From that day you brought me into another world.
It's a pleasant though sometimes it hunts.
Yes, it hunts, because while I know almost everything about you, you... You don't even know that I exist.
Does a little bad,you now??
But it's the reality and I have to do with a reason.
But you know what??
I don't care what I have to suffer, one day be able to meet your eyes even if by mistake.
One day maybe I can to hold strong to lose your breath...
And I will tell THANKS.
THANKS for giving me someone to believe in.
THANKS for entering my life.
Thanks for the laughter and the tears.
Can I make a request??
NEVER give up and NEVER stop smiling, because your smile give me strength, NEVER cease to make me dream.
Even if he loses the memory I will always remember you.
I will remember the facts dreams.
I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU.❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤