A Friend in need

As see the sheet i go to my best friend "hey Owen im home". He comes running down the stairs. "Dude i thought you where in Afghanistan at war why are you here". "There was a attack and a grenade blew up". "Hows the pet shelter". "Good I just got a badger ya know there endangered". " Wow". Owen looks confused. "Dude what is it". " Ok fine im in the army reserves and I didn't know that it would take lives". " Oh no you won't get set out to war". "Ok fine". "Can you take care of my dog in your shelter". "Ya shure!"im thinking wow he has some crazy mood swings. "Thanks bruh".i wondered why he went in the reserves.
So I went up stairs in this huge house in Ohio my room was full of boxes and the walls where green. I yelled "Owen get over here". "Yes,ohh your room ya we where where using all the extra space for border homing I Didn't know you where coming home so early". "Well let's get to work". I painted my room grey and hung up my gun. "Oh Owen where's Gavin?"."he's at work he is a hockey player he plays with the Dallas Stars ". "I heard I thought he would be home"."he is at a meeting he was just rewarded with team captain and a coach for his sons team". "I feel bad for the guy his wife broke up with him on Christmas Day".