What you mean?

May 5th 1986,the night after the party.

Me and tricky got two fine ass girl and took them back to hotel room where we smashed them and hung out with them all night. "damn baby you sure in hell is fine" I said giving her a hickie on the neck where she let out a small moan.

The night passed by me an Tricky both were exhausted all I wanted was to get some sleep. I called room service for extra sheets.

"Man this have been one hell of a night haven't it" tricky said laying on his side of the room.

"Yeah it has got revenge on my wife,met a fine ass girl and I got some" I said laughing out loud giving him a high five.

As I was going to lay down I heard the sound of music coming from outside the hotel room and people dancing and screaming.

"What the hell..is we missing out on an event?" I said looking out the window. "tricky put your clothes back we got an after party to attend" I said putting my shirt back up fixing my hair.

As we both got ready heading outside we was greeted by the two girls we had earlier "Hey Chris ..call me sometime" she said I was barely any attention.."yeah yeah sure thing sweetie..what's your name again..wasn't it Camila" I said looking confused,she looked an anger slapping me "it's Sophie..you asshole"

I rubbed my face "can't blame a brother for trying" I said throwing my arms up,hearing Tricky in the back laughing "Really Camila..how can you forget a girl first name"

I turned my head looking for the model chick just to pick on her again because it was fun but I saw her no where in site.

"Mr.Mao I would like you to meet Madelyn's Husband ,Christopher" Said the older lady we had met in the lobby earlier .. I regretted what I had said about Madelyn being my wife I hated her i was glad I was divorced from her.

"Pleasure to meet you sir" I said shaking his hand and nodding.

"Mr.Tracy tell me what is life with Madelyn all about?" Said Mr.Mao,I gritted my teeth together I hated to hear her name come out anybody's mouth made me more angry than anything.

"It's complete hell sir,I mean if she saw me here talking to you she just might ask for your number and then try to seduce you only for money though" I said with an arrogant attitude in my voice.

Mr.Mao was in shock looking at me like he felt sorry for me "I'm sorry to hear about that,sir..that's awful"

I faked like I was hurting "yes ,truly is sir" I said before turning my back.

I laughed,I saw Tricky shaking his head "Christopher you know you wrong"
I had an evil grin on my face

"Like I said No-one Makes a fool of Christopher Tracy" I said sliding my sunglasses on my face.

A/n

Wow really Christopher? Like I said you never know what these two might be up to.