I am the perfect one

Here we go with epi 2....i hope u will enjoy it...

Swara's POV:-

His gaze is passing through my body.But why do I feel so nice?anyways its time to go to class.I heard ragini praising that new entry.We entered the class and heart beat fast when I saw him sitting on first bench.I held ragini's hand and was about to sit on last bench when teacher ordered me to sit at the front.What???at the front?seriously?with that hottie?God!!!but how could I say NO to my teacher??I had to sit with him.And I did.

Teacher:u people have been divided in pairs for completing the project.after three days I want that project on my table at any cost.

I smiled at ragini as we had always been together.my smile faded away when I heard my teacher again.

Teacher:mr sanskar and miss swara....u are a pair

My jaw dropped.Seriously?The more I wanna avoid him,the more he is being close to me.

Teacher:there shouldn't be any problem.ok??

I had to nod.

Sanskar's POV:-

Mr.sanskar and miss swara....u will be a pair....

I heard teacher saying this.My first step to get close to her.Now she will be an easy target for me.Time to get close to her.Time to entrap her.Time to make her fall for me.Time to do fake love with her.Time to begin my plan.

I just smirked and looked at her face.Shit!!!my thoughts were disturbed by those beautiful eyes.She is so damn pretty and gorgeous.He eyes are so deep.She bit her lower lip.Damn....i wanna taste it.

What??sanskar have u gone mad?u are here for a motive.U have to fulfill it.

That angelic voice now hit my ears.

"Hi , I am swara"

Swara's POV:-

"Hi , I am sanskar"

Oh!!so he has a tongue?not bad....i should start the conversation.After all we had to work together.

"Umm....so sanskar....we had to start our project....when and where?" , I asked.

"Oh plz miss gododia...stop being so sweet.Girls often do this to make themselves flat over me but its of no use" , he said.

My mouth was wide opened after hearing this.How the hell could he think like this?All boys are flat over me and he is talking about me drooling over him???

I gave him "what the hell" look....

Sanskar's POV:-

As soon as I said those words,she just got a shock.

I was glad.I know she is the tough,strong girl and she won't ever fall for a person who will easily get flat over her and flirt with her.She needs someone egoistic,tough, and smart guy....And believe me I AM THE PERFECT ONE for her.....