Intro

A/N: Hello, fellow Homestucks! Please don't kill me for being multishipping trash haha. This ask story thing will have, as the tags imply, Johnkat, Davekat, JohnDave, and JohnDavekat in a variety of quadrants. Be prepared for all the messy ships between these three boys. Please ask them questions in the comments, anything goes (as long as I understand what you're asking)! I'll even do some magic!anons like tumblr ask blogs do, if you want to request those.

((I'm 99% sure that the cover art is thespacemaid's on tumblr.))

~*~*~*~*

John: hey guys, come here! i wanna show you something.

Dave & Karkat: *walk over to John who's sitting on the couch with his Cosbytop on his lap*

Dave: sup egbert

John: i just made us this ask blog thingy.

Karkat: WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN?

John: it means that people on the internet can ask us questions! they just have to submit them in the comments and we can see and answer them. isn't that cool?

Karkat: AND WHY ON ALTERNIA WOULD I WANT SOME RANDOM-ASS ONLINE STRANGERS TO ASK ME QUESTIONS?

John: aw c'mon karkat, it's fun! some of our other friends did it, so i thought we should do one too.

Dave: *shrugs* im down

Karkat: ARE WE ACTUALLY FUCKING DOING THIS?

John: yup, no turning back now! well i mean we could delete it or abandon it but hopefully that won't happen. i'm gonna write the first post.

John: *types* hello people of the internet, john egbert here with my best bros dave strider and karkat vantas! send us stuff!

Dave: god i forget how much of a nerd you sound like online sometimes

Karkat: STRIDER'S RIGHT, YOU SOUND LIKE A GOGDAMN IDIOT.

John: shut up!