Rocs Always Come Back

Ray’s POV

I found out my best friend like me through a chat room. I confront her with it but I end of kissing her but then I push her away. Fuck my life right now. I walk back into the house to find Shay looking through a bridal magazine.  I sat down beside her and let out a huge sigh.

Shay: Did Taylor get to her car all right?

Ray: No.

Shay: Why what happened!?

Ray: I mean yea she did.

Shay: Good. (Pulls Ray into a kiss)

It was weird. I knew I was kissing Shay but all I could think about was Taylor.

Taylor’s POV

This day has been a complete fail.  Ray is really messing with my emotions right now. How can you kiss your befriend and then tell her I think you should leave. I think you need to make up your mind.  I drove the quick five-minute distance from Ray’s house to mine. As I was about to pull into my driveway I see a cherry red Porsche parked where my car should be. I pulled behind it and completed if I should approach the driver or say in my car. Before I could decide, the Porsche’s door opened and a very attractive man stepped out. He looked familiar to me but why. It didn’t register in my mind until I noticed that he was wearing a football jersey and I automatically knew who it was. I quickly got out of my car and ran into his strong muscular arms.

Taylor: Roc!!!!!

Roc used to be one of my best friends in high school along with Ray, Prince and Prod. We were inseparable; you never say one without the others. His real name is Chresanto but we all had nicknames for each other.  Most girls used to be jealous of me because I was always with the four sexiest boys but it was not like that until our senior year.  Roc and I started to gain feelings for each other and we went out until our graduation night that was when we decided to go our separate ways. Roc got a football scholarship in Atlanta and I decided to go to UCLA. We keep in touch for a while but eventually lost contact. I heard a rumor that Roc went into the NFL.

Taylor: Roc, I missed you so much.

Roc: I missed you too

Taylor: (Hits him in the chest) Why you ain’t ever call me back?

Roc: (Laughs) I did and besides I believe you were the one who lost my number.

Taylor: Anyway. Dame! You look good Roc. Still at the gym 24/7?

Roc: Well you know the quarterback for the Boro Cowcocks has to stay in shape.

Taylor: (Gasps) You are the quarterback for the Cowcocks?

Roc: How else did you think I afforded this car.

Taylor: Speaking of your car, who gave you permission to park it in my driveway.  Even better, who gave you my address?

Roc: It’s called Google babe.

Taylor: Whatever.(Leads him into the house.)

They go and sit in Taylor’s living room.

Roc: Dame, it looks like you the one that’s making money.

Taylor: Well you know the personal assistant of Yung Mindless got those bands.

Roc: You are the assistant to Yung Mindless. Dame I should have stayed in Cali.

Taylor: What you doing here anyway?

Roc: It’s the football off season and Ray invited me to be a groomsman in his wedding.

Taylor: Oh really, because I happen to be a bridesmaid in that same wedding.

Roc:  You always did try to do what I did.

Taylor: Nigga shut up. Nobody wants to follow you.

Roc: Whatever. Have you heard from Prince or Prod lately.

Taylor: Yea they live ten and fifteen minutes from Ray’s house. You the only one that left our little circle.

Roc: But I’m back.

Taylor: (Looks at his muscles though his jersey.) Yes. You. Are.