1

JoKeR ♠

The Joker was walking along the streets of Gotham.

"Mmm" he let out a hum breathing in the rust smelling air into his nose with delight, it was enjoyable to his insane mind.

"Phwww"
He let out his breath.
"Nothing's more better than a walk on the town with that good smelling blood splatted on each wall you turn to Heh-ha especially when you the main one causing it."

*he takes his gun shooting a walking man across the street trying to stay far as possible from Joker...but that didn't go right*

He chuckles by the colors he's made. "Work of art!" He sings out.

BANG^^^ BANG^^^ BANG^^
The joker stared shooting everyone in his tracks crackling with amusement hearing the lovely screams. " Oh, how I love the screams of agony and pain...*he puts gun to his chest with a dreamy sigh* Brings joy to my day...ah-ha-Ha-HA-HA!!

Loki ✴

Loki was in Asgard once again scolded by his father Odin for turning poor Thor into a pig and letting him scurry around the kitchen...to his surprise he didn't think they would try to eat him for dinner.

"Yes, Odin, I understand just clearly no need to spit on me"
He scoffs wiping his cheek is disgust.

Odin: You should know how to act at this age Loki you are no longer a child with these games. *he says now sitting on his thrown*

"....well Odin if you can't deal with my presence put me somewhere you won't have to."

Odin: I DID NOT SAY THAT!
Do not feed me my words Loki. I simply said no more tricks, sense you insisted to banish you somewhere to learn you lesson I shall do so. *he brushes his beard thinking* A'w I have just the place! *he flicks his wrist and loki is taken to Heimdall The gatekeeper*

*Heimdall open the gate fore loki*
"Go on" *he said plane* "maybe you will learn a few things Loki" *he smirked*

*Loki stood not giving acre of what he said nore fighting back
Not really showing any care to his punishment* "Go off then just..PUSH ME DOWN!" He yelled at guard. The guard didn't take a moment to think he simply kicked loki down*

"Aa-hh!! "
*Loki yelled as he was falling quite fast not stead while going down his body felt numb from felling he couldn't move all he could do was watch the streets get closer..and closer*

"Gods this is going to hurt..."
*He shut his eyes for hard impact* "Ooof!" *He let out a groan sitting up in a large trash bin* "better than a bloody street." He popes his neck getting out stumbling slightly in pane in ally*

JoKer♠

"Well lookie here they sitting fireworks for my precious art!"
*he watch a light flash down from sky with a loud bang of metal*
"Oo~ if its a alien I'm be a Mi-...Bill...I'm going to be a..ooh I got it! *he snap his fingers* I'm Be a Gazillionnare!!" Ha! *he ran down the street corners before anyone els could find the thing that fell from sky*

"Where are youuuu?!"
He sang slowing down at a corner where light was seen was hit.
A sound of trash cans falling down caught his attention. He slowly stepped closer seeing a figure... A-* "A Man!? What did you do find the damn alien already?! Because I called it mister good looking!" *he chuckles with his hands raised up in anger*

Loki & JoKer ♠✴

Loki: "what do you speak of...Mortal?" He squints his eyes at Joker confused of his colors on his body. Green hair, Red lips and white skin...not normal for this world of humans.

JoKer: What I speak of is that Where you hide the Thing that fell from sky?! *he pulls out gun to loki* Spit it out Now or I'll make you into hobo chow!"

Loki: *held his arm felling it heal, so he hand no fear in losing...not that he would even lose to a near creature* "I have no idea what you are talking about...unless its that light I just fell from then yes Im the item."

Joker: *eyed him up and down*
"Your just a rich looking man."
*he put his gun down in his holster* "You know Bruce Wane?!" *he chuckled*

Loki: 'Of course not I just got here idiot" *he heals fully* "now clown, I have no time go deal with you I will be on my way. *he walks past joker*

Joker: "whoa whoa whoa!
Lookie here I haven't killed many people and let one slip threw my fingers just so easily" *he griped Loki's sleeve*

Loki: *stopped in his tracks smirking noticing all the dead body's around* Good work I shall say...but *he looks down at he's sleeve then back at joker* I think can do better.

Joker: Is that so.

*they both look at each other with mischievous grin*

^^^^^^^

ALRIGHT I think I did good
Its not done just yet!

Hope you like!

Eep! I'm first to make a
Loki x Joker fan fiction
I'm excited!!

MY PIC OF LOKI AND JOKER THO!! ♥♥♥♥♥♠✴♠✴♠✴