Sequel?

Alright you guys have been voting and commenting all week. I haven't counted the votes but I read each comment and saw all the votes and the answer is.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................YES! There is going to be a sequel! As soon as I get my hands on The Cursed Child book and read it then I'll write the sequel! I can't say exactly what is going to happen with the characters from this book (Also because I haven't read the book:)) But yes there is a sequel! Thank you guys once again for voting and commenting and showing you want a new sequel! Thank you all and if you guys comment still or just want to talk and all then I will reply to all of you as soon as I can! Thank you all once again and even though I don't know most of you I love all of you! So for new chapters...this is goodbye.....for now...

I would also like to say thank you to those of you who followed me! I'm making sure that I've followed all of you back so thank you!