Chapter 1

Okay.... Hey guys so this is one of my first books but I hope to do more soon. If I have a tendency to not update it's because of my weird schedule with sports and school and other stuff ya know... Normal teenage things. Hope you enjoy! LOVE YOU!

~

So my life isn't exactly normal...... You know the Original Vampires Niklaus, Kol, Elijah, and Rebecca. Well I'm the fifth that no one knows about because my siblings have protected me for centuries. My name is  Katalina Mikaelson and here's my story. When I was around the age of 15 my parents turned me and my siblings into what most would think are monsters. We were turned into vampires but Klaus is a Hybrid. He's a vampire and a werewolf. After this we ran, we ran far from home and ended up in New Orleans. After being there for a while Klaus became King of New Orleans, it was amazing to see everything that I had never experienced. It's an amazing place but that all changed one day when our father came looking for us. We left but soon after my father captured me and took me to the place he was staying.... Mystic Falls.

Okay guys I hope you liked it! Please leave a comment and a like and please share this with your friends. Bye! Love ya!