Food.

Andy comes back from his shower, his hair wet and his skin still damp. "What do you want to eat? I heard your stomach rumble, so don't even say you aren't hungry." He asks me. Well, if you want me to eat, you should make waffles.

He smiles and replies, "Sure. But I have to get dressed, do you want a shower?" I try to remember the last time I had a shower, and Andy must notice. "You're getting a shower." He states, answering his own question. He motions for me to follow him, I do into the bathroom. He turns on the water. "Let me know when it's warm enough." I give him a look that says, "what do you mean? 'Warm enough" he sighs, he must realize I've never had a warm shower. "I'm not going to make you have a cold shower. Put your hand under the water, and pull it back if it's warm." He pulls my hand under the water. Almost immediately I pull back.

"Can you shower yourself, or do you need help?" Andy asks. I shake my head no. "Oh, right. Knock once if you need help, don't at all if you got it." I knock once. It's embarrassing, I'm a grown neko, but I can't shower myself. None of my owners let me take showers, so I guess I have a valid reason. Andy showed me how to properly wash myself, and what soap was for what. He was gentle, running the poof along my body, after he washed my body, and hair, he told me it was time to get out. He turned off the water and gave me a towel.

"I'm going to go make breakfast. I laid out clothes for you to change into." Andy tells me. "Once you're done, come downstairs and eat. Then I'm fixing your hair." I nod and he leaves. I get dry as I can and go to find the clothes he laid out, I found them and put them on. As I made my Way (sorry, listening to Mama :)) downstairs I smelled food. I guess this was nice, but when would he get tired of teaching me basic human things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- A lot has happened. I was going to update a couple days ago, then I found out my mom us sending me to a Christian summer camp. I'm not trying to sound like a Bitch, but I'm going to have to act like a straight, perfect, church loving, little prick. Let's hope I don't go insane. Oh, and I won't be able to have my music, or my kindle. SO MUCH FUN. (Note the sarcasm) Anyway, sorry I haven't updated, stay happy not crappy life's a Bitch don't quit peace out rainbow unicorns! Byyyyeeeee *wink*