Ch.6

Matthew POV
I think I'm going to ask out Sierra if Sam would just leave her and me alone I wouldn't have to be scared of her saying no. I think she still has felling for Sam and me but I don't know for sure. I think I'm going to find her hey Sierra I say hey Matt she says Sierra will you be my girlfriend I said.

Sierra POV
Sierra will you be my girlfriend Matt says Yes I said What the hell Sierra I thought you loved me I guess I was wrong Sam says and walks off. Did I make the right choice God why is this so hard I love Sam I so confused right now. Who can you care about someone who hurt you so bad who crush your heart. I guess love was made to break.

Sam POV
I guess I was wrong or is she still in love with me do I show her I still care. All I want is her I will provide it. Because I don't believe that love is made to break. I will not give up on her I will ask my sister for help because I know her and Sierra are best friend.

Cindy POV
Sam I told me that Sierra and Matthew are dating I know likes her but he is a player. I know what your thinking Matthew Lee Espinosa isn't a player but he is. He was kissing Madison today I guess I'm going to have to catch him cheating so he does hurt my best friend. I sorry Matt but your going down.