Mission Part 2

A/N

Here goes the second part of your first mission! Hope you like!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dick's POV

We all boarded the bioship and went to the location we were given. S/H/N sat behind me and was admiring the bioship. It was cute earlier when she randomly jumped up and screamed "Spitfire", but I was still wondering what that was about. No one spoke a word until we were close to the location. It was a junk yard. A junk yard! 'Another bogus mission. When will Bats stop giving these kiddy missions to us!' "Miss. Martian. Please link us up." Aqualad said. I turned around to see that S/H/N was very confused. 'She looks so cute like that. I know that Bats will get mad at me if I have a crush, but at least it's on another hero. I can't hide my feelings for her from myself. I just can't tell anyone.' I thought. I felt the link up. 'Everyone linked?' I looked back at S/H/N and could see she was freaking out. "Get out of my head!" She yelled. She held her head in her hands. "Hello Megan! I forgot to tell S/H/N about the link up. We use my telepathic powers to link our conversations so we don't have to use the other technology that could be hacked. It's fairly easy. Just don't say things in your head you don't want us to hear." Miss. M. said. "That's not the issue!" S/H/N replied. "I don't like it when people are in my head. That's all. It's happened before and it didn't turn out well. So... wait! Can you read minds?" She suddenly burst. "Yes. I can. But I only use it on the enemy. I won't do it to you. I promise." Miss. M said. "I...I guess it'll be alright then. I'm sorry I yelled. I will get used to it." S/H/N apologized with a straight face. 'I don't think she's alright. She looks scared? But she doesn't want to show it.' "We are all linked. Turn on camo mode. Stay low don't interfere until I give the word." Aqualad ordered. The bottom of the bioship opened allowing us to jump out. KF tapped his lightning bolt and his suit turned black. Aqualad pushed his belt's buckle and his suit turned black and dark grey. Miss. M used her powers to change her suit black as well. Artemis's suit was dark enough because it was a dark green, and S/H/N's suit was already black. It looked good on her. SB just wore a black shirt with the Superman symbol and cargo pants. He doesn't like the tights and all. I had my cape so I was good to go. KF was the first to jump out and check the surroundings. He ran back to underneath. 'All good to go. No one is around.' He said. And with that we all jumped out of the bioship. Miss. M hid the ship and we all looked around. There were cars, metal, just... junk all over. Aqualad was giving out the plan but I heard talking to the right of me, so I disappeared from the sight of everyone and followed it. I hid behind a mound of metal and listened in on their conversation from the shadows. There were two men and one girl. "I'll give you the vile once you give me the money." The girl said. "I want to see the vile first." One of the guys said. The girl grumbled then pulled a black case out of her car. She opened it and I saw that there was that venom from Cadmus. But this time it looked purple instead of blue. I didn't speak in my head because of the mind link thing so I just kept quiet. "What are they doing?" asked a voice whispered beside me. I almost yelled. I am never scared easily, but this was unexpected. "What's wrong? Scared of a girl like me?" She asked. It was S/H/N. I didn't even know she followed me. Or did she get here on her own? I didn't know. I just told her to be quiet and listen. And so we did.

Y/N's POV

We got to the junk yard and I was still kind of freaked out with people being in my head. With what's been going on lately, I was scared people would hear my thoughts. And now they can, so I have to control myself. We were all huddled and Aqualad was giving out the plan. He said not to attack and wait. I tuned him out a bit and saw Robin leave. No one noticed him so I followed him. I don't think anybody saw me either so I just kept on going. When I caught up to him, he was hiding behind a mound of metal. I decided to join him and see what he was watching. I saw two men and one girl. I saw they had the same viles from my last mission... well solo mission. I decided to speak up. "What are they doing" I whispered to him. He didn't know I was there and so he kind of got spooked which was so adorable. I mean... ugh. Never mind. I tried to hide my blush even though it was dark. I didn't know if he could see it. "What's wrong? Scared of a girl like me?" I whispered to him again. He didn't answer. He just put a finger to my mouth to tell me to be quiet and pointed to the group. I understood and did as he said. One of the guys took a vile out of the case and examined it. "Perfect." He chuckled. He put it back in the case and forcibly took the case from here. She took her gun out. "Give that back and pay for me my money!" She yelled at him. He only chuckled yet again. "We can't allow outsiders like you to know what we are capable of right now. So... sorry for the short notice but I must make sure that you don't get away. Do it." And he started walking away. The other guy nodded and pulled out his gun as well. He smirked and then shot her in the chest. She yelped in pain and was most likely dead. I got up and was about to attack him but Robin grabbed my arm. "No. We are not supposed to attack. Wait for more orders from Aqualad." He whispered to me. "Engage. There was a gunshot so engage. Make sure everyone is alright." Aqualad ordered over the mind link. I forgot about the mind link so I got spooked. "So now you are spooked over a little voice in your head?" Robin chuckled at me. And with that he was gone in the shadows. He did a little laugh that was so mesmerizing. I smiled and headed to the guy with the viles. "Umm... I am going after the guy with the case full of viles. Got that Robin? Help the woman who got shot we need to get information out of her. Hopefully she is still alive." I told everyone. I spotted the guy. He was about to get into an SUV. I shot my grapnel gun and swung over to him closing the door. "I don't think so." I smirked at him. I grabbed two shocking pellets. And slammed one on his torso and one on his wrist that held the case. He dropped the case and kneeled to the ground in pain. I used my grapnel gun to get away. I decided to hide the case before I kicked his butt. I found the best hiding place and hid it there. I would get it later. I went back to the guy and kicked his face while in midair. When I came back with another attack, he swung his arm at me and hit my stomach. My wound started to bleed again from earlier. I landed hard on the ground. I could tell he was way stronger than me. But I had to do what I could. There was someone else in the car and I needed to find out who. I got up quickly and dug into my utility belt for the rings. My fingers found one and I put it my mouth. I didn't know if it was fire or ice, so I just went with it. I held on to his arm and tripped his feet out from under him. He fell over and got back up. He started to dust off his suit and I took my chance. I grabbed his shoulders and flipped myself above him. While I was above him I bit down on the ring and ice came out of it. I froze him from head to toe. My master piece was beautiful! I dropped the ring into my hand and put it pack in my pouch. I then put my hand over my quiver. "Gun" I thought. I forgot about the mind link thing again after I thought of my weapon. My gun was then in my hand and I walked over to the car and opened the door. Inside the door was no other than...