Leaving the Hospital

After the horrifying and exhausting realization that you had no clue who you were, you had fallen back asleep, welcoming the darkness once again. You needed the empty thoughts, the lack of a pounding headache. Today had been too much for you, and you needed to decompress for a little bit, let your mind wrap around the fact that you had a life you couldn't even remember.

No matter how hard you tried, your sleep was restless, your thoughts plagued. A certain pair of forest green eyes kept popping up in your mind, and you knew they belonged to Jensen. You couldn't believe that a man as handsome as he would truly be your husband. You know it's what he said, along with the doctor, but you still had doubts that someone was pulling your leg.

After what seemed to be hours of troubled sleeping, you cracked your eyes open, squinting at the bright florescent lights above you. Sighing, you turned to your side, seeing spiky dirty blonde hair near your face. You could feel a warm, callused hand clasped tightly in your own, the warm breath as Jensen slept soundly next to you. He was sitting in one of the hospital chairs, bent over at the waist, his head resting next to yours, his arm stretched out so he could hold hands with you.

You hated to wake him, but you knew if he stayed like that much longer he would have a horrible kink in his neck and shoulders. Squeezing his hand, you listened to him moan as he slowly woke up. Tilting his head up, the pair of green eyes that had been haunting your dreams were now staring right at you, foggy with sleep still.

"Y/N?" He croaked, his voice deep and hoarse with sleep.

"Morning." You whispered, loving the way your hand felt in his.

You watched as the sleep slowly left him, his face become more alert, his body straightening, his groan confirming your suspicion of a sore and stiff neck. "How are you feeling?" He asked you.

You silently took stock of your body. Your arm hurt like crazy still, it hurt to breathe, but your head didn't throb as much. "A little better, I guess."

He nodded, seeming pleased with your answer. "Well the doctor says, depending on how today goes, you might be able to go home tomorrow."

You were surprised with the fact that you could go home. To a home you couldn't even remember. Frowning at that thought, you felt your mood considerably darken. "What is it?" Dean questioned you, not liking the look on your face.

You sighed, looking up at him with saddened eyes. "Home? I don't even remember what home is. You keep calling me Y/N and it's sad that it doesn't mean anything to me. You don't mean anything to me. I feel horrible for saying it, and I love when you were holding my hand. But I don't remember you, or what we had together. So what happens? I go home with you, and we pretend we are still in love, that I can remember our marriage?" You stated, hating the look of hurt and sadness that crossed his face.

Pulling your hand closer to his chest, he emphatically shakes his head. "I know it seems like the end of the world. You don't know who you are, or what we mean to each other. But we will figure things out. The doctor said this is temporary, that you should soon start to regain your memories. But this gives us a chance to kind of start again."

You raised an eyebrow at him. "Start again? Why?" You questioned, but before he could answer, the door opened, and a line of hospital workers came in, each one carrying vases full of various flowers. Some had balloons, some had stuffed animals.

"Where did all of those come from?" You asked, watching as they were placed on the window's ledge. Jensen made his way over to the first bouquet, a beautiful mixture of pink carnations and roses. Opening up the card, he read it, before going onto the next one. He read each card, his smile growing wide by the last one. Holding them all, he came over to you, handing them across.

"They are from you're family, who misses you. There is also some from my coworkers, and that big one in the back? That's from a mixture of the Supernatural family. Looks like they all got together to get you a get well present." He told you, and you were extremely confused.

"The Supernatural family?" You repeated, wondering what that meant.

He sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh shit, I forgot. I'm an actor, I've been on this show Supernatural, for quite a few years. We have a very amazing, and connected fan base." He explained, and you could only nod. You saw how handsome he was, it wasn't that big of a stretch that he would be an actor.

"Speaking of which, I'm going to need to leave. They need me on set, just for an hour or two. I have a scene I need to film with Jared, then I will be right back." He promised, grabbing his coat from the back of the chair.

"Jared's an actor too?" You asked, and he nodded.

"Yep. Now just relax, and I will be back before you know it." He told you, kissing you on the forehead before turning to leave. You loved the feel of his warm, smooth lips against your skin, and you wished he had pressed them against your lips instead.

"Jensen?" You said, just as he entered the doorway. He turned to look at you, his eyebrow raised in question.

"Thank you. For being patient with me." You thanked him, blushing at the huge smile he gave you.

"Of course. I love you. I almost lost you twice now, and I don't plan on losing you again." He told you, leaving after those words, and you could only stare at him, wondering what he meant by those words. You gathered one of the times was when you were in the accident, but what was the other time?

After Jensen had gone, you were extremely bored. You knew you should sleep. It would help you heal faster. But no matter how hard you tried, sleep wouldn't come. You turned the TV on, stopping when your husbands face popped up on the screen. The channel was showing a marathon of Supernatural episodes, and you left it on, the sight of Jensen's face comforting you.

Two episodes later, you heard a knock on the door, and your doctor stuck her head inside. "Good, you're awake. How are you feeling?" She asked, checking you over.

"Much better. My arm and chests hurt, but I feel a million times better than yesterday." You told her and she nodded.

"Good. Any memories returning yet?" She asked you, and you shook your head sadly. "Don't worry, it can take some time. But I am certain they will come back."

"Thanks Doc." You told her as she stood up to go. Glancing up at the TV, she smiled at what you had on.

"You are a very lucky girl. Jensen seems like an amazing husband." She told you before leaving you alone once again.

As you sat there, wondering what else you could do to pass the time, you heard another knock on your door. "Come in." You yelled, tilting your head in confusion when an unfamiliar face popped their head into your room. Shaking your head at your own stupidity, you realized that every face was unfamiliar right now.

"Hello?" You asked, your eyes squinted as you waited for him to say something. He was tall, but nowhere near as tall as Jensen. He was well built, but still lean, wearing jeans and a faded sweater. His dark hair was messy as if he had been running in the wind all day. His eyes were a gorgeous shade of blue, a pair of eyes that were full of concern.

"Y/N?" He said. "I know you probably don't know who I am. My name's Misha, and I work with your husband Jensen."

You relaxed, glad that he had announced who he was, and how the two of you knew each other. You waited for him to say more, but he stood at the end of your bed, his hands in his pockets, his shoulders slumped, his eyes taking in every bruise and cut that he could see.

"I know I shouldn't be here. But I had to come see you for myself." He told you.

"What? Why shouldn't you be here?" You asked back quickly, wondering exactly what had been going on in your life before your accident.