Bio, The Birth of 90210.

Easter Taylor, daughter of the famous Kelly Taylor of Beverly Hills.

Easter didn't grow up rich like everyone else. She has an older brother Sammy. Easter was born to the parents of Kelly Taylor and Dylan McKay. One night after Kelly had went back to meet Dylan to have a connection and father with Sammy. She fell pregnant again, this time with a girl. Her name was Easter.

Easter is this bubbly blonde little girl. Like a cute Barbie doll. She's super sweet and kind to everyone. She currently goes to West Beverly High school aka West Bev. She has an aunt named Silver. Silver is Kelly's half-sister. Easter is really fond of her aunt. Silver loved the name Kelly had picked it for her daughter. It was unique and different and totally fit the girl.

Name: Easter Taylor
Species: Human.
Occupation: Trying to figure out who she is.

She has a secret, only her closest friends know, she does pills and smoke on the side. Sometimes she doesn't even eat that much if she's really depressed about things at home. Their a part of it. I mean!. (It wouldn't be Beverly Hills without secrets, now would it?). She never really sees her father Dylan much, the same with Sammy. She's really close with her mother, aunt, and brother. It's the only family she's got.  ... She loves to stay out late drinking with her friends. Easter is the 3rd generation. First was Kelly, then Silver.

Faceclaim: