Prolouge (Of Doom!)

Long, Platinum hair, swept to the side, exposing ghostly-pale skin. Blue, Sapphire-like, Deep-set eyes. Soft, rosy-pink lips.

The infamous Dark Fairy paced back and forth in her Mirror Prison Cell. 

She had been arrested for poisoning The Enchanted Forest's magic, taking over The Sleeping Kingdom and trying to take over The Fairy Kingdom. Luckily for The Fairytale World, The Brothers Grimm, Baba Yaga and The Fairy Godmother were able to stop The Dark Fairy before she took over The Fairy Kingdom.

Her cell was made entirely of mirrors. Only they didn't show her reflection, instead they showed the outside world. Most of the mirrors were windows to throne rooms, ballrooms, bakeries and dorm rooms. None of them were of her interest, except one.

She watched as her dear daughter toss and turn, trying to sleep.

Even though she knew it'd hurt, she put her hand on the mirror. Oh, how she missed those days, when she'd help Faybelle Thorn  sleep. Now, because of The Brothers Grimm, Baba Yaga and The Fairy Godmother, she was here. Unable to give orders, help her daughter or do anything else.

They thought they could stop The Dark Fairy!? Thee Dark Fairy!? Never would she let that happen! She was going to get out, the question was: How!?

Then, she remembered what Faybelle had told her last summer.

"That idiot Apple White let out The Evil Queen, by breaking her mirror! The Evil Queen tricked her into it!" Faybelle had told her mother.

She just needed an idiot, who could easily be fooled. She could ask her daughter, but it wouldn't be a surprise, then.

 C.A Cupid!? She has been heartbroken ever since Dexterous Charming took Raven Queen on a 2nd date. Daring Charming!? He has been upset ever since he found out that he wasn't Apple White's Prince Charming. 

But then someone who could so easily be fooled came to her mind. She had defeated her mother with ease, she couldn't be any better.

"Get ready, Fairytale World, The Dark Fairy is returning." She said, smiling evilly, her sharp nails scratching the mirror. 

Nothing could stop her now. Not even the most powerful people of all times...