Chapter Eight

Hello readers!

Wow, this week has literally been crazy and it just gets crazier next week. I just want to say a massive thank you to each and every single one of you! This fanfic has now got over 6,000 reads and over 300 votes and comments!! It is all thanks to you, I owe everything to you so thank you so so much it means the world to me I appreciate it so much!!!

I made this chapter extra long! It is over 6400 words long so I think it makes up for the crappy last chapter! A lot happens in this chapter so be warned! TRIGGER WARNING- there is self harm in this chapter so just a pre-warning to all of you out there if you don't like it or anything. My goal this chapter is  400 reads and 50 votes! I think you guys can do that because you are all wicked and sexy!

I want to thank you all for your comments because they are all wonderful and they make me cry of happiness! :') Shoutout and dedication go to @Moonyx! Babe you are incredible and your comments truly make my day!! You are so sweet and I love you so much!! <3 Dedication and shoutout on the next chapter to the best comment!

I hope you all like this chapter because I worked so hard on it to make it perfect! I love you all so much and am so thankful for all of you! Don't forget to comment, vote, and fan!! if you want you can always message me too!! :) 

Sophie Horan Tomlinson Irwin Hood xxxxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Eight

“Yo, Ashton? Are we going or not?” Michael asked, his voice taking on a sassy tone. “God aren’t we a sassy punk today,” I stated shaking my head slightly, knocking myself out of the daze I was in.

“Yes, yes I am,” Michael replied. “Yes we are going. Get in the car punk,” I replied sassily unlocking the car as I did. Michael stuck his middle finger up at me as he got in. I just stuck my tongue out in retaliation.

“I’m guessing you know where you are going?” Luke asked as he looked over to me. I just nodded, focusing as I reversed the giant monster that was my car out of the space. I got us back on the highway and headed for downtown Sydney.

The car was quiet, everyone keeping to their own thoughts. I let my mind wander, my thoughts falling back to Calum once again. I darted my eyes up to the mirror and looked at Calum.

He looked flawless. His hair was flipped over his eyes and he was facing the window, watching the scenery go by. I could tell he was in deep thought by the huge crease that was in his forehead.

I glanced away and focused on the road, not wanting to get caught looking at Calum for too long. I let myself focus on driving, not wanting to crash and hurt my new band members and the boy I was crushing on.

I let the silence surround me, the peace soothing me. My peace was broken, however, when I heard a phone ring. I knew it wasn’t my ringtone so I glanced at Luke. Luke didn’t budge so it wasn’t him.

I glanced in the rear view mirror again and my eyes landed on Calum. He was lifting his phone to his ear. Well, at least I knew whose phone was ringing. I glanced back to the road but my concentration was broken again a split second later when Calum spoke.

“Hi Maddie. How are you beautiful?” Calum said into the phone. My foot was hovering over the break as Calum spoke. My heart plummeted to my stomach and instinctively I slammed my foot on the breaks, hard.