Alpha

"Everyone, take a seat." The Council leader stands and I sit down next to Lena. The whole council is here to take Beta and her brother into custody. And they're crowning Lena as an official Luna. Lena doesn't know that though.

"Beta Annika please come forward," the leader says. She stands up from her seat in the front row. When she comes on the stage I hear a deep, quiet growl come from Santo. I put my hand up and he stops. "Annika, you are being detained for conspiracy of attack against the Luna." I watch a Spell Master bind her wrists and she is taken off the stage. "Traton, come on the stage." He gets up from the very back and tries to take off running. The spell guy mouths a silent spell and Traton drops to the ground. Murmurs scatter across my pack and I raise a hand. They all quiet down and the leader continues once they do. "Traton, you are being detained for the attack of a Luna and stealing from your Alpha." A couple large men pick him up and hooks him in a tight hold. I watch them carry the two out of the room. A slight smirk dances across my lips and I grab Lena's hand. "Alpha." I stand up and kids her cheek.

"Everyone please stand up. It has been to long since this pack had a Luna. Now she has graced us with her presence. We will now prosper and be stronger than ever. Lena, come here please." I turn around and she blushes. She comes beside me and I pull a ring from my back pocket. "Lena, for eight months now I have longed to have you forever. I have loved you and cherished you. Worshiped you as the queen you are. Will you honor us as our Luna?" I present the ring all the Lunas have and she smiled to me.

"I would be honored to." Little does she know I'm going to propose to her later. Everyone claps and the leader gives her a hug. We sit down and the leader stands at the podium once again.

"I have requested a ball tonight in the ball room. Everyone is allowed to come to honor the new Luna. Meeting dismissed." Everyone clears the room and a young spell matter runs in. He goes to the other and whispers in his ear. I watch intrigued and the older one perks up.

"It seems we have found it," the old wizard says. That's definitely not what they are, but it's what I'm calling him.

"Found what?" Lena asks.

"The spell that allows the wolves to change whenever they please and not just on the full moon. Some call it a cure, but it isn't. You're still wolf. You just choose when you change." The leader says in awe. "That would make this pact the most valuable if word gets out."

"Cam, that would be helpful if we lived in the forest, right? No complications like before?" She whispered in my ear. I nod and glance at everyone present.

"Sir we actually have been thinking of locating back in the forest. I have already purchased the 100 acre land and I've been waiting to speak to you personally to start building housing." I tell the leader. He nods his head and rubs his chin.

"Okay. We will start building immediately. Around the house I presume?" I nod and smile.

"That will be mine, the betas, and our guards housing. I plan to have it expanded."

"Very well. Good luck Cammirin. I'll speak to you soon." We watch the leaders leave the building with their body guards trailing behind them.

"Sir," Santo whispers in my ear. I turn to him and he pulls me off to the side. "We have everything set up for you in the courtyard." A smile brightens my face and I nod, clapping him on the shoulder.

"Thank you Santo." I look at my Lena who is talking to Gartin, possibly about how we have no more dangers or our possible move to the forrest. "Lena darling, come with me." She nods and comes over to me with a smile that touches her eyes. I hold a hand out for her and when we touch the surge of electricity goes through my body. I lead her to the courtyard in the back of the hotel where Santo and Gartin set up my proposal. She gasps at the first sight, then again when she looks around.

"It's so beautiful back here." We walk to the very center and sit on the edge of the fountain.

"Honey, we have been strong now for going on six months. You have been a wonderful Luna to this pack. At first, I was afraid to be near you because everything I've ever loved has gotten hurt. Then I realized that you are strong. Beautiful. Nurturing. Kind. Smart. I love you Lena," I feel her. We don't tell each other often, but we know it's how we feel for the other. She smiles and holds my hands with hers.

"I love you too, Cam." Slowly I get down on one knee in front of her and fish for the ring in my jeans pocket. I hold the cool metal with my fingers between us.

"Marry me, Lena Schneider. Marry me and you will not have to worry if you will ever be homeless again. If you will starve or be cold at night. Marry me because one day I want to have a family with you. Marry me because I love you for everything that you are." Lena sits there crying soft sobs on the fountain. I wipe away her tears and kissed her cheek.

"Cam you are the most beautiful and perfect man I have ever known. Yes yes a thousand times yes. I will marry you." She leaps into my arms and we kiss passionately. When we pull away from each other I slide the white gold ring with sapphires onto her finger. "It's so beautiful." She says admiring the gems.

"Not as beautiful as you though."

*****

Hey guys. Be sure to vote and add this to your reading lists. I'd very much appreciate it. The picture is how I picture Cam to look.

Much love xxx