The Alliance

Dad had sat with me for what felt like hours was really days. He told me the whole story about what happened that day. How when the doc tried to take me, mom freaked out. She tried to stop them but as soon as she found out they took her with us. Then once dad found out, he went on a hunt and found other families who were trying to get to us. So after finding so many he made a reliance against the factory. I guess soon after the reliance was created they stumbled upon a then kid who was in the factory and made it out alive. They kid agreed to help and guide where to go. But he promised never to go back in that place himself. I had asked dad what happened to mom but he didn't know. He focused on saving me first then mom. Dad knew that would be what she wanted. So now that I was found he was after getting to mom.

Shortly after dad was done I had asked him about Jack. Where he was, what was going to happen to him. All dad said was he was down the hall and that I was able to see him tomorrow. I have no idea what happened to him but I wish it could be sooner. Jack makes me worried, a lot. I just hope he is ok.

Once dad and I were done he took be to see the rest of the shelter. Everything was cool. It was everyone's stuff piled together. It was as if you could tell they were all a real family here. Hardly anyone resented each other.

Lunch time was here and so I was aloud out to eat. When I walked in everyone stopped and stared at me. All of it was weird, and uncomfortable. Carlisle came to me and took me with him. Once that happened everyone went back to what they were doing. A sigh of relief hit as I walked with Carlisle. When we grabbed lunch, I went to sit with my dad but I couldn't find him, so Carlisle took me to a remote place and we are together. It was nice to have real food.

Once we were finished, I was taken to my fathers office where he sat and waited for me. He asked about lunch and I told him his nice Carlisle was to me. Dad was glad to hear that. And so was I. 

As soon as the day was done I was taken to a marvelous room. Big and great. I look all around until I got to the bathroom. It was great, the toilet was fancy and the tub looked like a hot tub with a bath tub it was great. So I decided to get in the tub and take a bath. Once my bath was done, I had a knock at the door. It was a guard. He said he had come to escort me to Jack. I asked why so late but I was given no answer except was told to follow him. So I did.

When the guard and I arrived at where Jack was held, shivers went all up my body. We went through 5 doors and 3 plastic shield things. Then arrived to a door with scrubs on the side. We put them on and walked through. Once we walked through there was a big room filled with doctors and a tiny mirror window thing for the doctors to watch Jack. All was said was be careful around him. Why and what did Jack get himself and I into this time?