Sans x Reader (Part 2)

Sans looks at his hand on your cheek and smiles. You have no idea why this strange skeleton is holding your cheek, and why he's rubbing it...but you're ok with it?! Sans looks up and your eyes meet.
"You have such beautiful (E/C) eyes, (Y/N)." he comments. His cheek bones turn a light shade of blue. You guessed that was how skeletons blushed. His hand moved from your cheek swiftly to the back of your head. You looked over confused by the sudden movement. You feel Sans's teeth press against your lips. You jump back in shock, that was defiantly not what you were expecting. Sans's blush turns from a light blue lightly dusted on his cheeks to a semi-dark blue spreading across the entirety of his face, most of it on his cheeks and in between them.
"I-I-I umm..." he stammered as he scratched the back of his head "It's just that your lips looked so inviting...". He turns his head away as he mumbles something that sounded like "I'm sorry...I couldn't help myself...". You ask Sans if he could stay and hangout for a while. After all you were alone in the house and you didn't have anything to do tomorrow.
"R-really? Even after I... Ok I'll hangout with you!" Sans exclaims excitedly. After you and Sans talk for a few hours, judging by the clock at least...it felt like time was lost when you where with him.
He stood up and stated with a sorrow in his voice "I have to go...I'm sorry. It's just that Alphys's machine...and my soul..." his voice trailed off. You feel yourself fly off the bed...did you do that? You look up and see you are holding onto his arm.
"I'm sorry I have to go...I wish I could stay...but I can't." he says as he looks down at you sorrowfully. You know it's true, but you still wish he didn't have to leave.
"I really am sorry... I wish I could say...but I can't." he turns away.
"Wait...before you go...promise me...promise me you'll come back and see me again." you plead.
"You know I don't like making promises..." he looks down at you and smiles "but for you I'll make an exception, just for you.". He gives you a patient smile.
"Wait for me." he asks as he walks out of the room.