Paranoid

I slowed down to let him catch up to me, a smile appeared on his face.
"So how have you been?"
I look at him and squint my eyes.
"Been okay, how about you?"
He pat his horse while responding ;
"Been okay too"
We kept on talking, he apologized for trying to kill me. He said it wasn't right and that it was selfish and crazy of him to try to do so, and that he'd never do it again.
We got back to the stables because I had to start my day of work.
Since Cameron grew up in this environment, he said he'd helped me. We groomed the horses, gave them food and cleaned each and every stall. We also put the horses out in the fields.
I brought mustang, and he brought his horse into a special field with a big tree. Cameron and I sat in the wet grass and looked at the sun rise up.
"So I bought tickets for bora bora.."
I shaked my head and looked at him.
"Cameron I can't I have work, my mom is gone, my father is gone, I really have to work if I want to keep the house"
He thought.
"Well what if I hire people to work for you while you're gone"
I look at mustang and back to Cameron.
"What about my horse"
He smiled and looked at the horizontal.
"Well I can probably get someone top quality to care for him"
"Okay fine" I said sighing, "I'll go to bora bora with you"
He smiled and got up, "let's get ready then!" He said all excited.
"Okayy" and so we left for my house, leaving the horses outside.
A black Range Rover was right in front of the property.
"Um Cameron..? Aren't you the one who was following me by foot..since when is the Range Rover here..?"
He nodded no, smiled, and got in the driver seat.
Who the fuck was following me. Okay, no. I'm probably paranoid again. I always am.