INTRODUCTION

INTRODUCTION

"He's annoying, he's hilarious, he's the world's biggest asshole, he makes me want to scream, he ruins my day and save it at last minute, he drives me crazy, he's out of his mind, I hate his guts, and he's everything I want."

Kylie White is everything you'd want in a girl. She's funny, caring, childish at times, loving, romantic.....OH and she's drool worthy gorgeous. Being a middle class family girl, she and her family faces some or the other problems to pay the rent of their house. She has been opt for a nutritionist in a private hospital.

Ryan Henderson, one of the biggest business tycoon in the 21st century has gone through a very rough childhood with his three sisters and his mother, and a father who cheated his wife and left his 4 children alone suffering. He loved his mother from the moon to the back. After going through so many circumstances he studied hard for his family and became a successful businessman in New York.

****************************************

HOLLA FRIENDS!!!!

NEW STORY ON ITS TRACKS YAAAY!!! 

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED MY NEW STORY IDEA!!

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE MY VERY 1ST STORY "JUST A FRIEND? OR SOMETHING ELSE."

#Vote

#Comment

#Share

Keshvi