Thundering Lightning

Lambo was five when he first met Tsuna.

It was also coincidently at the time when he was carrying his first mission from his boss.

Killing Reborn.

But Tsuna immediately hold him back, saying it's impossible for him to kill Reborn.

So he threw a tantrum. What does he mean?! Did he think Lambo is weak!? He is not!!

With newfound vengeance, he tried again and again and again, wanting to prove to Tsuna that he could kill Reborn.

He didn't really know it then, the reason why he kept trying. He was too little.

Or maybe he did. Maybe that's why he took this impossible mission. A suicide mission to be exact. But he can't think like that. He was too desperate to be noticed by his Family again.

When the Ring Battle happened, however, that's when his five year old consciousness chose to become wise. If only for awhile. He still remembered it with clarity.

When he got back to his own time, he felt as if his body is on fire from having too much electricity in him. Powerless and in pain, he stared through half-lidded eyes at the scary man pointing the sparkling umbrella towards him. He knew. He knew he was going to die, and he can't avoid it. But then, he saw it. A flame, the most prettiest flames he ever saw in his life, was touching the ground.

The sound of something heavy rang around him. Then, a voice. He can't hear it very well, but he knew that voice speaking with a calm tone. He didn't recognise it at first, but that warm and safe feeling he had whenever he heard Tsuna's voice was there.

And he instantly knew he was saved, that he wasn't ignored and he was needed. Relief flooded in him as he slowly closed his eyes and drift to sleep.

Now, 10 years had passed and Lambo grew into a handsome man, his italian blood did wonders to him.

Girls pranced around him as the boys stared at him in hatred and envy.

But he never really paid the girls any attention. They don't really matter to him anyway. Because only Tsuna and his older brothers and sisters, as well as his other Family member, are the ones who he held close to his heart.

Even if they are not related by blood, as long as they share the same bond, then it's enough for him.

That's why he would give these flowers he picked by himself from the gardens to Tsuna. Because Tsuna was the one who gave him something important, something irreplaceable. And he is very grateful for that.