I Can't Breathe Underwater.

Hannah's PoV.
Fortuné was waiting for me at the airport with a tried but happy expression on his face. His face brightened slightly as he saw me walking towards him slowly, carelessly dragging my bags behind me. He hugged me, slightly suffocating me and lifting me off the floor. He kissed my cheek and smiled so much it must have hurt.
"I've missed you so much!" He said, all traces of tiredness gone.
"Same. *Yawn* How far is it to your flat?" I asked tiredly.
"Just a bit further than Mika's. Not far." He said quickly as he held the car door open.

I got in and waited as he loaded my bags into the car boot. He got in next to me and drove away speedily.
"How's Mika? How's his album? I can't believe you came home. This is gonna so good! We can...." His voice got quieter and my world became darker.

Mika's PoV
Hannah got on that plane and suddenly I felt empty. Alone.

The small hotel room was now too big. Too quiet. Too empty.

I gathered my things and made my way to Jodi's home. It was big. Very big. Humongous. Unfortunately it was also very bland and plain. It bored me to death. Jodi was also quite boring at her home.

I laid in the cold, hard, lonely bed and stared at the ceiling unable to sleep, drowning in a pool of guilt and thought. It was as though I was underwater, I could breathe, but I couldn't swim but now, without the love I need I can't breathe underwater.

Whilst I was laying there I had yet more song ideas. I write a song in 2007 but never really finished it so I started to edit it whilst I laid there. Overrated. A song about heartbreak and pain. Underwater. A song about the importance of love.
I let the darkness engulf me as song ideas and rhythms filled my head.

Hannah's PoV
I woke up slowly, rocking in... a hammock? The lights were bright and blinded me for a moment in which I was disorientated and drowsy. When my eyes finally adjusted to the lights I saw that I was in someone's arms... Not Mika's.

Fortuné gazed down at me smiling.
"Hello again." He whispered softly, as if not to startle me.
"Hello..." I whispered back, staring up at him.
"Here's... Your room!" He said slowly opening a door, still holding me in his arms. He gently placed me down on the bed and sat next to me whilst I looked around the room.

There were a lot of pictures, both photographs and sketches, hanging from the wall which made the room feel brighter. There was a small window with a little blind which was pulled down. It had some little doodle like drawings on it that looked Yasmine's work. Cool room.

"I-I should probably leave you to, um, sleep. Talk in the morning? Oh and we must see Paloma!" He said excitedly.
"Alright. *yawn*. Night Fortuné." I said quietly. He quickly got up and scuttled out, leaving me to go into a wonderful dreamland.

In the morning.

I rolled over in this huge bed and flopped in the large space next to me, sadly remembering that Mika wasn't here.  I rolled over again and fell out the bed, becoming tangled in the covers as I fell.

"Oww.." I moaned as I hit the floor with a loud thump. I slowly began to untangle myself from the covers when there was a quiet knock on the door.
"Come in!" I yelled from the floor, somehow getting myself more tangled.

The door slowly opened and Fortuné came in and stared down at me.
"A-are you alright?" He asked, confused.
"Yeah! I'm just a bit tangled." I said, staring up at him giggling.
"Need help?" He asked, raising his eyebrows. I nodded quickly. He wrapped his arms around me and gently pulled the covers around me and untangled me effortlessly.  He carefully helped me up and gave me a hug.
"It's so good to have you back." He said smiling.
"It's nice to be back and see you again." I replied equally happy.
"Oh! That reminds me!" He said quickly running out the room.

I stood there, in my small PJ's, waiting nervously for him to come back. The door closed itself but then burst open as an explosion of fluff and lickyness came bumbling through. Mel wagged her tail energetically, knocking things over as she came running over to me. She jumped up at me and starting licking me and whining as if she was asking where Mika was.

Fortuné leant against the doorframe, smiling at me.
"I've missed you so much Mel!" I told her, hugging her lovingly. Fortuné's smile widened and he too came over and hugged me. Then he took Mel out so I could get dressed alone.

I wore a cream knitted woolly jumper which was a little bit too big so I could make sleeve paws with my hands. I wore navy blue jeans and cream slip on shoes and a small locket that Mika gave me a while ago.

I came into the living room and saw Fortuné sitting in a sofa. His fault was very white and clean. It would be plain but the thousands of pictures from Zuleika and Yasmine plastered the neutral walls. The kitchen surfaces were black and shiny whereas the cupboards themselves were a matt white which matched the walls and gave the worktops a floating look. There were huge glass doors and windows everywhere, making his small flat feel like a mansion.

I sat with him and he put his arm around me as I began to think of Mika; alone in America, and I started to regret coming back and leaving him.
"You'll have to see Paloma soon? How about now? We could Skype Mika later to update him." He said enthusiastically.
"Y-yeah. Gosh I miss Mika already." I said weakly.
"Hey, don't be upset. It's just the shock. Look, once you've got your body clock back to normal and gotten rid of the jet lag you'll be alright and it won't seem as bad. I promise." He said reassuringly.
"Thanks Fortuné." I replied gratefully.
"Well, shall we go to see Paloma?" He asked happily.
"Alright." I replied quietly, fear building up inside of me already, slowly suffocating me as if the water had risen above my head because, now, on my own, I can't breathe underwater.

*^*^*^
^*^*^*
Hey!
My biology exam is on TUESDAY. So I'm kinda dying. And I won't update for a bit. Well I might if I get time just don't expect much.
Comment and vote!
Love you guys.
HP. Xx