Dreaming

I sat up in my comfortable bed with itchy sheets, it helped me get up in the morning. I stretched my arms in the air as I got up. "What will I do today?" I asked myself quietly knowing my roommate was still asleep. Why are they called roommates when they don't sleep in the same room? Quietly I tiptoed out of my room, down the hall, and into the kitchen. "What to eat is a better question." I opened the fridge, nothing good, then walked to the cabinets. When I opened them I almost squealed, cereal of all kinds! My roommate never gets cereal, and she's the one who goes shopping. I looked through the variety, cornflakes, trix, coco puffs, lucky charms, and cookie crips. I chose my favourite one (your choice) and pulled out a bowl.

After finishing up my cereal, I placed my bowl in the sink. "What is there to do?" I wondered. I walked back to my room to grab my phone that was sitting on the nightstand. I turned it on, 6:45, early and not tired, nice. Which means my roommate wouldn't be up for another hour and 15 minutes. I placed my phone on my bed. "Maybe I should go somewhere? I don't want to wake her up." I spoke to myself. "I'll just drive to the park, I need to jog for a bit." I said walking towards my dresser. "But what to wear?" I felt warmth in the air, so something light might be nice. I pulled out a T-shirt that was my favourite colour and shorts that matched nicely. 

Once I was done getting dressed I looked in my mirror. The outfit looked good on me, you could even say I was cute. I smiled and turned around to grab my phone off my bed. "But where are my keys?" I walked to the front door and looked on the key rack. "Of course they're not there." I rolled my eyes and continued searching for them. The ground? Nope. The dresser? Nada. Theeee.... I'm running out of ideas now. I stepped back into my room, maybe they were by my phone? Nah, they're not on the night stand. "Ugh.." I sighed out as I fell on to my bed. "Ouch!" I stood up quickly feeling a pain in my butt. I looked at the bed, nothing. What was that? I reached into my back pocket and felt the thing that caused me pain. I pulled it out of my pocket and brought it to my face... My keys, when did I put these here? When was the last time I wore these shorts? Confusion was written across my face. Whatever, at least now I can drive to the park.

As I parked in the parking lot of the park (that's a lot of parks). I turned my car off. "Time to do something." I whispered to myself before I opened the door.

"GAH!" Someone screamed from outside. I looked in the direction of the noise to see I hit a man with my car door. What a great start to this day.

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled as I got out of the car and closed the door. "ARE YOU ALRIGHT?" The man was bent over holding his knee. His black hair draped over his facial features. "I am soooo sorry, I didn't see you. I mean, I didn't mean to!" I held my head
with both my hands.

"I'm, I'm fine." He gave a low chuckle after he spoke. His he really laughing at his pain?

"Are you sure?" I asked worried.

"Yeah." He started to stand up. His hair moved off of his glasses, showing me his chocolate brown eyes. As he looked at me, his eyes twinkled, it was like he saw something in me. A small smile stuck to his face. I smiled before I was consumed by darkness.

I opened my eyes slowly to see I was back in my room, that was a dream. I sat up in my bed and looked for my computer. It was open on the floor. Why did I leave it open? I grabbed it and turned it on. Once the screen loaded I saw that I was on YouTube the previous day, on Markiplier's channel. I clicked on the first video, and Mark came up on the screen. He messed with his pink dyed hair before he started talking about some convention he was going to. I wish I could be with him. I clicked away from his video and grabbed my phone off of my nightstand. I placed the computer closed by my side as I checked my texts. Two new messages from Mark,