Chapter 44❤ property

Kyle

I started to walked away.. Fool! Why am i crying in the first place? Remember you're the highest Hernandez that should anyone obey..

But there is a one girl that seeing me like a nobody she's not an allies like a had.. She have her own rule to obey

The girl that making me feel so weak.. The girl that i already falling with.

"G-good morning Mr. H-hernandez.." They greeted at me but psh! I don't give them a fvcking care! Did i told them to do that? No right?

"Just stay out of my way.." I coldly said. They we're obviously stammering but they gave space so i can walked on..

Tsk! Annica Althea Sta. Maria was an ass! All of this was her fault! She made me weak! And now she leaves me in the air! Not telling me a single word..

"Pathetic.... Huh! I was fall for a dumb girl like you.." I sarcastically said to myself. Maybe i was like an crazy outsider because of my act here but... Don't care about their opinion.

"M-mervin.." I closed my eyes. Not again! I face her.. Not giving an expression just a cold one

"What do you want Santiago?" I asked.. She's been an pest this days and I'm pissed because of it..

"Just... Can you please go back to your usual self? Hindi ko kayang makita ka sa ganitong sitwasyon" she was facing the ground not giving an eye contact.. As if i like to see her face that makes me irritated more.

"Did i told you to care anyway? Just fvck off! I don't want pity! And just mind your own biz" i said and then started to walked away when she hug me from the back!

"D@mn!" I tried to let go but she Harden her gripped. I hear her sobbed.

"P-please?..." She pleaded but i insist.. I grabbed her arm then throw it away i started to walk at my car and started to drifted away i saw her kneeling at the ground while crying....

I don't know where to go *sighs* maybe some other bars... But--

~ping!~

My face lighten up... Expecting her that she already texted me.. I grabbed my phone and unlock it.

And for my greatest downfall.. Its Brianna. Tsk! Now what?!

From: Bree-ana

Yeah.. You're right the both of you meant for each other, you need each other... I won't be a hindrance anymore.. I want the both of you to be happy. Go! Follow your happiness go at the **** condominium at #*** she's there.. And i know that she needs you too..