Chapter 2

Darry's pov

I wake up and see Emma's still sleeping. She's covered in her long jet black hair. I slowly get up and climb over her. I walked into Pony and Sodas bathroom because I don't want to wake Emma. I hop in the shower and wash my hair and body. I quickly get out and put on my boxers and jeans. I come back into the room and see Emma awake. "Hi sweetie" I said. I walked over to her and picked her up out of bed. "Come on let's go make you some breakfast" I said. I grabbed some toast out of the cupboard and put it in the toaster. "Do you like butter on your toast" I said. She looked at me and nodded her head yes. I took the toast out of the toaster put some butter on it and placed it on a plate. "Here you go sweetie" I said. "Thank you" she squeaked. She quickly are her toast and drank cup of water I gave her. I picked them up and put them in the sink. I picked her up and took her to the living room. I noticed Dally wasn't here he probably went back to Bucks. I think Soda is in my shower and Steve in Sodas shower. Ponyboys still in bed and Two-Bits probably well I don't know where he is. I hear the door open and Two-Bit comes in. "I was outside smoking" he said. "Ok. Emma stay here ok" I said. She nodded her head yes. I turned on the tv and Mickey was on.

Emma's pov

I got up to go look in the kitchen. I got up off the cwouch and saw Prowny making something on da stove. I then saw a big chocolate cake. It was bigger than me. I didn't realize Prowny was above me until he said something. "Hey kid you wanna a piece" he said. I looked at him then looked at the cake then back at him and shook my head yes. He grabbed a plate from the big thing above the counters. He cut me a piece of cake and I took it and ran back onto the couch. I picked it up with my hands and shoved it into my mouth. Yummy it was so yummy. Then Mouse (Two-Bit) came and sat by me on the floor. He had the whole chocolate cake and a bottle. Then Teddy (Soda) came and sat by me on the couch. "Hey Two-Bit look it's a little you" he said. Two-Bit turned around and saw me and laughed. Then daddy come out of his room with a shirt on. "I leave for a second and my daughter looks like a mini Two-Bit" he said.

Darry's pov

Everybody looked at me when I called her my daughter. "Come here" I said while picking her up from the couch and taking her into the kitchen. I grabbed a rag and cleaned around her mouth and made her wash her hands. I picked her up off the counter and took her back into the living room. I sat in my chair and pulled her onto my lap. I grabbed my newspaper off the side table. I start to read it and I think Emma's trying to read it to. "I think I should take the day off to watch Emma and Pony" I said. "So she does have a name"Soda said. "No we agreed on it last night" I said. "But Darry I've stayed home alone before I can watch Emma" Pony chimed in. "Ya but" Pony cuts me off "Besides we can't afford it" he says "I'll watch them" Two-Bit says "Ya and who's gonna watch you" Pony says. "Nobody" Two-Bit says. "Ok honey bee daddy has to go to work but will be home later tonight ok" I said and she shook her head. I gave her a kiss on the head and walked out. I quickly turned around and opened the door "Be good" I said and left.

Sorry this was a short chapter but I'm going to write a longer chapter. I hope you like it.