I miss you

"I'm so proud that you are my solider, you are so strong for me ." My boyfriend who was now on tour , Cameron Dallas said .

"Yeah, that's me." I say holding back my tears .

"Alright well I have to go baby girl, but I will call you soon, I love you ." He says .

"I love you too." I say, before hanging up the phone and breaking down .

I missed him so bad but if I told him he would think that I was weak and not his strong solider... Just a few more weeks , I think to myself .

*1:42 AM*

I get a phone call, I then answer it .

"hey baby." Cameron says sweetly.

"Hey, can I talk about something with you..." I say .

"Yeah , please don't break up with me ..." Cameron sounded like he was crying now.

"No, god no, I wouldn't  dream of it , I just..." I mutter the last part.

"You what y/n..?" He adds on .

"I miss you baby...you just left me like that and I want you home , it feel like I don't even have a boyfriend ..." I say with honestly , a tear or two rolling down my face now and then.

"Y/n, why didn't you say something?" Cameron asked .

"Because I didn't want to ruin your plans and dreams!" I say laughing a little .

"Babe, I would drop anything out of my life for you !" He says with happiness .

"I love you Cameron." I say grinning .

"I love you too y/n." He says .