Best Book of the Week

Hey guys! I want to say thank you for the support you've given this column so far! I hope you continue to enjoy it.

This week's genre is MYSTERY/THRILLER.

BEST BOOK OF THE WEEK: From Wattpad With Love

AUTHOR: Vico96

AUTHOR'S INTRODUCTION:

Wattpad: A popular ebook website, or otherwise known as: The way to Rebecca Hewitt's heart. James Cavern has been madly in love with his best friend Rebecca Hewitt for as long as he can remember, but, as all these stories go, she doesn't feel the same way. Rebecca being addicted to Wattpad, James decides to pose as a stranger and reintroduce himself to her on Wattpad in hopes of winning her heart, only to find out that a faceless foe known only as KingCameron has beaten him to the punch. Read on to find out what happens between James and Rebecca. Will she fall for him? Will he tell her the truth? All the answers are just a click away!

(Based on true life events and conversations).

MY INTRODUCTION:

Can friends ever be more than friends? And can a boy win a girl's heart online? These are the questions James Cavern asks himself as he sets up a path to Rebecca Hewitt's heart.

Teenage high school student James has been in love with his best friend Rebecca ever since he laid eyes on her. But there's a problem: He remains too shy and fearful of her reaction to just tell her. But could there be another way to make her love him back? Rebecca is addicted to popular e-book website Wattpad, and when James sets up his own account under a pseudonym, he may just have a chance. With regular conversations that are progressing well, there are only a few problems...Can a friend be more than that? Will Rebecca ever feel the same way? And more importantly, will she ever end up falling for James' unknown rival KingCameron?

OVERALL/WHY THIS BOOK IS THE BEST BOOK OF THE WEEK:

When searching for a good book on Wattpad, you may very well get frustrated. Anyone would, because to find a book with a good plot that is NOT cliché, you need to search high and low. Well, not just now, because you have that perfect plot in From Wattpad With Love. Apart from a few minor grammatical errors (as is to be expected with an unedited book) this is pure perfection! Read it...you won't regret it once you see the plot, the idea, the spelling and grammar and of course the cheesy moments that make you love the book as much as the characters love each other!

COOL CONTEST: Again, give me your suggestions for next week's column by PMing @MissReadingLover or leaving a comment. Next week's genre is HORROR, so let me know hat you've written or read in that genre. Only criteria? It must be awesome and make me shiver with fear and anticipation...like every good horror story!

Until Next Time...

Naafia