A/N : Why I wrote this story

Hi, dears...

This is a single chapter short story, I think I started writing this in wattpad last November or something due to various reasons I couldn't complete it and publish it.

This story was initially written for a short story writing competition at work, and topic given was 'a strange day'.  The competition was somewhere around the time little Aylan Kurdi washed up on the shores of Canada, this is an incident that touched all our hearts deeply and it made me read more about the life of people out there and the struggles for their survival. When I got the competition topic Aylan is the first one who came to my mind and once I  touched my pen to the paper the words just flow.  I am not sure whether I did the right thing by writing about this on a competition, cause what they have been through might be worse than this. If what I did is wrong then please forgive me.

Now back to my life story,I was satisfied with my initial work and I really hoped I will get selected as there were only a few people registered for English story writing competition but sadly this one is completely ignored, I don't know whether it is the storyline or my way of writing that put them off. But the writer in me wanted others to read this story, I did not want it to be discarded in a corner and wattpad is the only place where my writings are wholeheartedly accepted, so here I am writing this up again for you guys. But I cannot say this is the exact story I wrote for the competition cause that paper was discarded somewhere in a pile of papers, I had to write the whole thing from the scratch, the storyline is the same, major incidents are the same, there are differences in words, sentences and in some detailing and day to day things.

Thank you so much for all the support you guys are giving me so far...

Please do support, vote and comment for 'Her World Through Her Diary' like you guys supported my other books.
('Fates Intertwined ', 'Love you forever &always ' and 'Azrael's Angel ')

Love
AnnaBella.

Disclaimer: Even though the book is inspired by the Syrian civil war, this story has no relation to anyone dead or alive.. the events in this book are purely my imagination.