Change is gonna come - A 1D fan fic

Chapter 1 - Love Story

*Authors note*

This isn't exactly my first story but I really wanted to write something like this. You may say I'm copying but I actually got this idea off a friend of mine so I'm honestly not. Anyway, if you like it please comment with what you think and even if you don't like it, please comment saying why. Thank you :)

~ Evie

~ we were both young when I first saw you, I closed my eyes and the flashback starts ~

Love Story - Taylor Swift

Everyone wants to be in the position I'm in now. Not being me, but being where I am. Nobody wants to actually be me. Nobody even wants to talk to me. Except that one friend. The one friend thats always been there. Sure I have friends now, but before, he was the only one. And I'll never forget that. I'll never forget what Niall did for me.

1st September 2005

I slowly walked through the towering school gates. My first day of high school.

I'd just moved to a new town so as all the other kids walked through the gates chatting with their friends, I was left to walk alone.

My blue tie was tight around my neck as my black blazer sleeves were rolled up to around my elbows. I pinned a few badges to my blazer collar that morning to add to my individual look. Batman, a lipstick kiss and a purple spotty badge completed my style.

My blonde hair was up in a high ponytail that reached the middle of my shoulder blades.

I walked towards the main sports hall for the year 7 assembly. Here I would find out who's in my form and what lessons I'd have during the week. I sat down on the floor near the back an crosse my legs.

Every other kid was sitting with a friend talking about what they did on their holidays or who their later celebrity crush was.

Me? I was picking the nail varnish off my hand...

"Good morning everyone" a tall man spoke, standing at the front. He raised his hands and everybody grew silent.

"I'd like to welcome you to King Edward School" he smiled. I dropped my head down to my lap and sighed.

"Now I'm sure you're eager to get to your form classes so I will tell you who to go with" he started, walking over towards a list another teacher was holding.

"In Miss Hoods form can I please have Niall Horan and Storm Jones"

My head snapped up to my name as the same did for another boy. He was also sitting by himself. We both stood up and walked over to the red headed teacher who was holding her arm up.

"Hello. Im Miss Hood, im your form tutor" she smiled, starting to walk out of the hall. Me and Niall exchanges glances and followed her out the large room.

While we were walking I examined Niall.

( not like that )

His light blonde hair was slightly quaffed up as his blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight. His pale white skin was flawless. He noticed me looking at him and smiled at me weakly. I smiled back and quickly napped my head away. I could feel the blush creeping up my cheeks as I hung my head down so he couldn't see.

We walked into a small classroom with about 12 kids in who all stared at us.

"Everybody, this is Storm and Niall. Would you like to tell everyone a bit about yourself?" Miss questioned, motioning over towards me and Niall. We nodded our heads shyly and stood at the front.