A short continuation...

P.S

Play the music as you read along the story... :-)

Just to remind you readers, I am a Filipina and a fan of this show all the way from the Philippines. I am very sorry for the VERY LATE update since i am busy with work and i lost access to this account. Other than that, I also wanted to say sorry that I won't be able to use "hindi" as a language in this story because i can only speak english and tagalog language.

I added mini characters to the story just so I could name some characters that ranveer's team had for the mission :D So don't be confused if ever you'll be seeing characters who wasn't on the show.

enjoy reading!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as he saw her, everything went slow and he felt as if they were alone in that place. Was it because he fears of aaliya getting hurt or he sees it as a threat to their impending mission? A lot of questions were running out of his head, but one thing is for sure... He needs to save her before anyone else does. The mission must not fail!

He spread his arms, brushing the people out of his way... The fire became massive and the officials arrived for rescue operations. As he tries to reach her, he saw three persons along the corner who seemed suspicious as they escape with a huge wooden chest box. He knew these were the smuggled goods that MP wanted them to ship. It was his time to arrest them and have the smuggled items confiscated, but he then thought of aaliya.

Ranveer: AALIYA!!!!

He shouted. As fast as he could did he run to reach where she is. He kneeled to the ground and lifted her head to check if she's okay. He was fascinated by the beauty lying in her innocent face, at the same time he felt sorry that they have to use her for the mission. He lifted her up, trying to wake her but it was of no use.

Karan: Sir, we have to leave. The boss is expecting us at the headquarters.

Ranveer: Tell the boss I'll be leaving delhi and the subject to the mission is with me. I will reach out as soon as things are all set. Follow my command.

Karan: Yes sir.

He carried aaliya to his car and placed her gently on the back seat. His heart was throbbing fast, nervous of how things will turn out. His eyes gazed upon the scene and sees people crying after their lost business, tears flowing out of pain with their injuries and eyes full of fear in their eyes. He knew he has to do something, and this would only be possible with aaliya. 

The only way to stop mahendra pratap from his vicious plans is to attack his weakness. Yes, the underworld don has his weakness... His wife, the love of his life... JULIA GOMES PRATAP.

To be continued...