Start

There were no one else inside the room but her and him. They could not get outside because of the heavy rain.

Her hazel eyes stared at the steely eyes of his.

She tried to say a thing but she couldn't. The words he said --- his confession bring her collywobbles. She began to think why she is feeling this way, like she wanted to kiss him and hold him tight. She'd like to give in to the urges of her hormones and the beating of her heart but something is holding her back: she is in relationship with Jake.

Tears pooled from his eyes, thinking he is rejected. He knows why. He understands why. He stepped back, trying to walk away because he sounds like a coward crying in front of a girl that will never be his. Maybe, maybe someday, he is hoping, she'll be his. He'll have her in his arms. He wanted to walk away but suddenly words, her words stop him. He give her a questioning look. Why? He wanted to kiss her but he never want to cross the boundaries, he knows there are reservations: she's in relationship with Jake. And he, he is Jake's childhood friend.

-----
A/n : Hi! New story here. It'll be short. This story is purely in the English language.  So if you find some words that are too deep, feel free to get Merriam Webster. She's ready to accompany you!

And oh! Please don't forget to vote.
Click or press that star.

Thank you!