Lumiose City Here We Come!

My team and I had finally arrived in Lumiose City, the final destination for our gym leader challenge. I was walking beside my two unbeatable partners, Blaziken and Greninja, when we arrived at the Lumiose gym. We stepped inside, showing a camera our official gym challenge form, and went up an elevator to the battlefield. "Welcome to the Lumiose gym!" I heard the leader say from somewhere. Soon enough, he stepped out of a room and onto the field. "My name's Clemont! I was expecting you sometime soon. Ramos told me you're the one going to replace him, and I guess I am your last challenge, correct?" the blonde leader asked me. I nodded in response, telling him, "You're right, and my name's (y/n)". "Alright, we will do a traditional 3-on-3 battle. The trainer who's pokemon all become unable to battle first loses. And you can challenge me as much as you wish, until your time runs out. Battle begin!" Clemont stated. (Cue Vs. image)

Clemont sent out Luxray, which I found amusing. I couldn't help but smile as I told Blaziken to step on the field. "Luxray! Use swift!" Clemont shouted as the star ray began to shoot. "Ember, Jump up and slam down with a Blaze kick!" I said. Blaziken jumped up, barely dodging the swift attack, slamming onto Luxray with a powerful blaze kick. "Luxray, Bite its leg with thunder fang!" Clemont ordered, and Luxray bit my blaziken's leg with a powerful jolt. "Blaaaaaze!" EMber shouted. "Ember, are you okay?" and my pokemon nodded. "Alright then, use Fire blast!" and the huge flames scorched Luxray, causing a K.O. "Well done, Luxray, return!" Clemont said, recalling his Luxray. "Bunnelby! I choose you!" he said, sending out the little rabbit pokemon. "Ember, return. Greninja, Come on out!" I said, sending my Greninja onto the battlefield. "An interesting choice, but type advantages can only help you so much, I guess. I see why you recalled your blaziken, who did have a type advantage. Bunnelby! Wild Charge!" Clemont said as his Bunnelby charged at Greninja covered in electricity."Greninja! Dark pulse Quick!" And Greninja used dark pulse, allowing its protean ability to change it to a dark type. "A Greninja with Protean, very interesting choice." Clemont stated as Bunnelby hit Greninja with massive force. "Bunnelby, use dig!" and Bunnelby tunneled underground. "Greninja, feel for bunnelby, when it surfaces, use Water Shuriken!" I said. Greninja did as I ordered, Bunnelby surfacing three feet away from it as Greninja slammed the poor rabbit with Water Shuriken. K.O. again. "Bunnelby, return. Alright Chespin, your turn!" Clemont said, sending his final pokemon onto the field. "Greninja, Return. Gourgeist, come on out!" I said, sending my Gourgeist onto the battlefield. "A grass type versus a Grass/ghost type...very interesting." Clemont said. "Gourgeist, use Shadow ball!" I said. "Chespin, Dodge and hit it with your pin missile!" Clemont said, Chespin barely dodging my attack, hitting Gourgeist hard with Pin missile. "Gourgeist, Dark pulse!" Gourgeist got revenge by hitting Chespin hard with dark pulse. "Chespin, Vine whip!" Clemont ordered. "Gourgeist, use Solarbeam!" Gourgeist obeyed, drawing in light while getting hit with VIne whip. It unleashed the solarbeam at close range. "Another K.O. I win Clemont!" I said, smiling. "Yeah, you did (y/n). I'll send a message to the academy, for now you can stay here in Lumiose until you are rested enough to travel back. You can stay here in the floor above the gym after you visit the pokemon center. I have a guest room for you if you want." I nodded. "Thanks Clemont. I'll be back after I visit nurse Joy." he nodded and I walked off towards the pokemon center.