is it just facetime?

Laura and Ross are facetiming with each other right now. What's going to happen? ;)

Laura: Ross, brb, I'm going to change first!
Ross: *smirks* leave the video open, I wanna see you get changed! *winks*
Laura: *blushes* Rossy! I'm going to change my pantie and my bra too!
Ross: *smirks wider* Even better babe!
Laura: *blushes harder* What did you just call me?
Ross: babe *smirks*
Laura: Fuck *moans*
Ross: *gets hard* that was hot babe!
Laura: *gets up from the bed, flipped her laptop to her closet area. grabbed a thong and a bra.* you ready babe? *winks*
Ross: *nods faster*
Laura: *smirks; takes her shirt of sexily, and dances like a stripper. Removes her shorts sexily too, she faces back onto her closet and starts twerking for Ross*
Ross: *drooling; gets hard* Fuck babe, why sre you so hot????
Laura: *giggles* I don't know! *stops twerking; removes her bra and pantie, revealing her naked body to Ross*
Ross: *widens his eyes* GOD DAMMIT YOU ARE SO HOT!! *starts to get ul from his bed*
Laura: where are you going babe?
Ross: *takes off his shirt, his pants and his boxers, leaving him naked as well* lets have fun babe! *winks*
Laura: *smirks* Mm, sure! *moans* *she sits on her bed and opens her legs, knowing Ross likes the view of her vagina*
Ross: *moans* oh baby you're so hot! *sits on his bed, with his laptop focusing on his dick*
Laura: Babe, you masturbate while I finger, G?
Ross: YES PLS!! *starts to masturbate and moans* MMMMM LAURA!!!
Laura: *starts to finger herself* FUCK ROSSYYY!!!
Ross: *still masturbating* Baby, go here pls!! I need to fuck you right now!! *moans*
Laura: *moans louder* SURE BABY!! *ends the call*

She standa up and goes over to her closet to get a really over-sized sweatshirt and wore flipflops.

She raced down her stairs and went outside to her car.

She drove off to Ross's house.