Beach Week

"Hey Samus" I smiled, jogging up to her and her friends. There was a girl in a pale pink summer dress with a blonde curly ponytail and crystal blue eyes, a tall girl with straight green hair and a long goddess gown on and a girl with a pale black ponytail and gym wear on. "Opal I'd Like You To Meet Wii, Palutana And Peach, Closest Friends I've Ever Had!" She grinned wrapping her muscilly arms round them,
"EVERYONE GET BACK ON THE COACH WE ARE HEADING TO SAKYAMA BEACH!" a strong voice said and everyone groaned. I was so insecure about my body, I felt like my spine was the only thing showing but it wasn't that... I was scared boys would make fun of me. That's why I never went outside. The coach drive was stuffy but I sat next to a small fuzzy mouse called Pikachu it was so comforting and warm and helped me calm down. It didn't even mind me stroking it. Sakyama Beach was mostly a hot spring resort but had a secluded beach for schools or daycamps. There were old changing booths for everyone to get changed. I got into a pale blue costume and wrapped myself with a towel. I walked out and saw Samus and Peach playing volleyball. I sat on the sand and took out a bottle of water and watched the girls play. I wasn't one for sports or playing but If I did I would be an idiot. "Opal Come play with us! " Samus shouted slamming the volleyball onto the white sand."Ok... " I stood up, took the towel from around me and stood next to Samus. I was terrible, I Kept on tripping and falling over but Samus laughed and encouraged me to keep on playing. "Hey Sam!" A bold voice said, I turned around to see a group of guys in Red Jock jackets with a Logo stitched on it. "Hey Babe, why you not dressed up yet?" Samus went up and kissed the pixie-like boy before turning to me, "Link This Is Opal, Opal This is Link!" Link Smiled, He Was Way To Hot For Me! But Hiding away was Pit, he was blushing bright red with warmth. I curled myself up against the bench and began to read. Samus sat behind me, braiding my red bushy hair. "Link and his friend, Fox founded The Smash Club, I hope to join yet..." Samus paused and looked up, She smiled and pushed my head up. My face went a bright crimson and I tried not to show my embarrassment. The boys came out and oh my god they were hotter than before! I buried myself under my towel, avoiding eye contact between anyone. Samus poked her head under the towel and giggled. "C'mon, I know you like someone....." I Pushed Samus Away Laughing and sighed. I couldn't hear Pit walking behind me but I got a shock as always. "Hey! Why are you hiding from everyone?"
"Oh- Uh I Don't Like Socializing..." I said cheesily. I lifted the towel and saw Pit smiling and that made me smile more. It was a bit awkward until Pit Blurted out something truly amazing. "S-Stop Hiding your face. Your a truly beautiful person!" My face swelled up in embarrassment and I tried to run. I tried to get up but Pit grabbed my arm, stopping me in my tracks. "Just.. let me look at your face..." he said, placing me down next to him. I laughed sheepishly and slowly pulled the towel from my face. I looked up at him and took a deep breath. I was waiting for everyone to laugh but it was just awe. "Your-Beautiful!" He tackled me hugging my neck. I looked over to Samus and she nodded, smiling brightly. I looked at Pit and laughed at him. I knew this week was going to be a bit more fun