Please Read: COVER BOOK OPEN!

A lot of you guys have been waiting for this for a really, really really long time!

I'm so excited to say that I'm going to be reopening my cover book again!

Now, my covers are going to be bigger, and better quality!  I just noticed that a lot of my previous clients have been changing my covers so I'm really going to try this time and make them way better than before :)

Thank you guys for sticking with me, and choosing me to make these for you! It means so much to me and because I missed doing this, I thought reopening now would be a great idea!

Here's the thing, I will only be accepting a maximum of 5 requests at a time, so please request soon so I can save you a spot!

Once I get five requests, I won't be accepting anymore so if you happen to message me and I already have all my spots filled, I will have to decline your order and you will have to wait until next time! Sorry if this is an inconvenience, but if you guys saw what happened last time, I don't want that to happen again!

Thank you all a million times!

Place your orders now, I will be posting on my message board once I get the max 5 requests!

Love you guys!
*happy tears*

I'm back, and I'm so excited for what's to come!

xoxo,
Kayla

xoxo, Kayla