Chapter 3

Land of ooo

All was fine in the land of ooo Marcil was reading or rather staring at his book Marcil hates reading but since nothing special was happening he has nothing to do. Marcil wished that some special snowflake would walk up and make things interesting, he wished that someone would ask him what he was doing but no one did.Ever. Marcil was alone but he doesn't care he likes being alone ...most of the time. Marcil looks up at the sky and noticed something different...there's a giant freaking hole in the sky. Suddenly Marcil was swept up by the wind and carried into the hole in the sky.

In a cabin in the woods
BAM! Bipper slams down a book "dang another fail" this is the 50th time Bipper had failed the same spell. He was starting to get fusterated. He decides to go outside to clear his mind,maybe walk (or float if you will) in the woods. It's not like anyone is going to notice I'm gone Bipper thought. He walks out of the cabin and locks the door which is pretty useless there's no one around he thinks. Bipper finds a nice clear pary in the woods and decides to practice there. But just as he was going to start a gaint freaking hole decided to pop up and say "hello"
Bipper looks up in wonder "hm" but before he could ponder anymore the wind picks up and lifts Bipper into the hole.