Chapter One

I was accepted. Finally. Acceptance into the WWE was all I ever dreamed of. I knew a lot of the superstars like Dolph, Punk, AJ, John, Miz, Cody, Chris, Sheamus, and a lot more. Including The Apex Predator, Randy Orton. Who I hated, and he hated me. Actually, he always had. I was 28, the same age as him. He was only a month younger than me.

The time came, I was going to the stadium for my first match against AJ Lee. Leaving the hotel I locked my door and grabbed my bags. It seemed as everyone else had left but whatever. I was already in my ring attire. Short black shorts, knee him converse chuck Taylor's, and a red under armor belly shirt. My car was a rental of course, after taking my plane from Las Vegas where I lived, to Detroit Michigan. It was nothing like my Lamborghini I had at home, but it was still a Lamborghini. After arriving at the stadium, I got my dressing room keys and handed triple h my entrance song. He smiled and said in his deep voice "You look good Bella, you're going to get somewhere in this business. You're gonna make it here." I looked back and smiled at him walking away confidently. Going down the hall I passed a few dressing rooms until I got to mine, 426. I entered and sat my things down on the cold metal bench. It wasn't a concern to get ready for the match because I already had on my ring attire. It was another 35 minutes until I went on with AJ. All I knew to do was practice my script. But before I could pull it from my bags someone loudly and impatiently knocked on my door. I knew it was Vince. He was loud and impatient all the time. Jumping up I opened the door and saw his face. "Come with me, Bella. We need to talk." "Uh, yes, Vince." I replied to him nervously. What could be going on.. I entered Vince's office and saw Dolph, Sheamus, and Chris Jericho. "Hey." All the guys said at once. "Hey." I said and smiled. Sitting on the black leather couch Vince looked around like someone else was to be there. POUND POUND POUND. Someone was at the door. Vince opened the door and in walked Randy mother fucking Orton. "Shit.." I said under my breath. I sat beside Sheamus, the Irishman of the WWE. He heard me and gave me a questioning look. "I'll explain later.." I whispered to him. He nodded and patted my leg. "You? What the hell are you doing here?!" Randy said raising his voice. "I'm here because my damn boss told me to be here now sit down and shut the hell up Randall." Chris looked at me and winked after hearing I told Randy to shut the hell up. Dolph just sat there motionless staring at his folded hands. "Okay now that everyone's here. I would like to explain what's going on here with no interruptions. Here." Vince handed everyone of us a new script for this coming Friday. "Now as you can see, Triple H and myself have typed this up. And it involves Randy and Bella, in a romantic scenario. Dolph just broke up with AJ Lee as you all know, Sheamus is single, and Chris is just going to be against this whole thing, because he's married and there can't be any romance for the Lionheart. He's got it all at home, so-" "You know Vince, I know you said no interruptions, but why Randy?!" "Because Bella, all of the WWE universe ships you two. Anyway, Sheamus you are going to be somewhat jealous and upset Bella is with Randy, and Dolph you are going to be the overly jealous one. Got it? Ok good. Now I must go, I have a meeting, good luck." Vince said getting up and walking out of the room. I could feel the tension rise in the room, and decided to leave. Grabbing my script off Vince's desk I got up and said "Dammit." Under my breath. Shutting the door hard I walked back to my dressing room and sat on the metal bench.

Only for five minutes later I was hollered at to come out for my match with AJ Lee. The script lines ran through my head. All I could think about was having to confront Randy in the ring on SummerSlam Sunday night. I jumped in the ring and the bell started the match.

+++++ END OF MATCH

Jerry: Bella wins! New diva and already winning her first matches! Great job Bella!

Cole: Pretty good for a newbie.

The ref raised my hand in the air as AJ ran backstage pouting, knowing I would probably take home her divas championship Sunday.