Chapter 19

FEBRUARY (9 months)
(Time skipping do something exciting can happen)

I woke up to my leg being drenched and Lyric screaming.
"My water broke!" She yelled and I jumped up and ripped off my pants, changing into new ones.
"Okay, we're going to get you into the shower baby." I said and helped her to the bathroom, I helped her get in the shower and hurried to get the bags ready and into the car. The next thing to do was call everyone other than Aundraya and Angelo who had their boy exactly two days ago and would still be in the hospital.
"She's in labour?" A groggy Chris asked, he's been at his moms house waiting for this. "Yes!" I screamed and hung up.
I was probably freaking out more than Lyric, I don't know how to dad!
"Ricky!" Lyric yelled and I found her dressed and her hair tied up. "The contractions." She stated and I panicked, I helped her to the car and hurried my way to the hospital.
"She's in labour!" I said panicky when we got inside. They quickly got her into a wheelchair. While they got her  into the room and told me to get out of the way for a bit, I went to find Angelo.
I walked in and they were both talking, I assume the baby was in the nursery. "Ricky! Why are you here and why are you swea- oh my god! Yes!" Angelo exclaimed and hugged me.
"I'm not ready for this, I can't even make good dad jokes. Well Lyric doesn't think so anyway." I chuckled. "Speaking of which I had to go get my smuf suit!" I exclaimed and hurried out.

"Okay Lyric, push." The doctor told her and she squeezed my hand, I thought it was broken it hurt so bad.
"Ricky I swear to got you are never ever fucking touching me again! I fucking hate you, you dick!" Lyric yelled and I took it, I can't even imagine how much this hurts.
After a few minutes I heard my son cry. I smiled and looked at Lyric, she grinned and leaned her head back. "Would you like to hold your son?" The nurse asked. I nodded and they handed me a little bundle. I was in absolute awe, this was mine, I made this. "We made this." I said in awe to Lyric and she laughed weakly, after all it was 3:02 in the morning. My child was born exactly on the witching hour, on Friday the 13. "This is definitely ours." I said, honestly this was the most beautiful creature I'd ever seen equal to my wife, I'd know him for a minute and I was in love.
"Can I have him now?" Lyric asked and I gently handed him to her. She smiled and kissed his forehead. "Casper Eli Olson." I said and she smiled and nodded. "Casper huh? Like the friendly ghost?" She asked laughing. "Exactly like the friendly ghost." I replied and kissed her forehead then his.

Next day.

"I'm going to go get our family." I said.
She nodded, probably paying more attention to Casper than me but that was fine.
  "Daddy Rick!" Chris exclaimed and I smiled. "Do you want to meet Casper?" I asked them and my mom and Lyric's squealed ecstatically and walked quickly past me followed by Julie, my dad, and Chris.
"He so little!" Lyric's mom exclaimed and I smiled.
"I bet he gets his good looks from his uncle." Chris stated and Lyric gave him a look that scared me.
"Hey there little guy! Uncle Chris here! I just wanted to let you know that if your parents won't let you do something, I've got your back little guy." Chris cooed and I laughed.
"Wait you've all washed your hands right?" Lyric chimed in and everyone said yes and she sighed in relief.
"Alright, visiting hours are over, I'm sure poor Lyric over here is exhausted and I have to take Casper to the nursery." The nurse said and took Casper, and everyone left, leaving Lyric and I.
"We're parents now oh my god." She said and I nodded. "It doesn't seem real." I replied. "Yeah, but all I know right now is hospitals are uncomfortable as fuck."

|-/
Yay! Casper! - Kylie